Kapow! We've got power! We test fired the main panel with the new linear power supplies. Super clean power like fresh rain water in the... err... high mountains where it's really clean.
Anyway... Fired up without a hitch. Sub-panel will get fired up tomorrow when I meet with Time at the shop. We'll be testing some things and I'll be setting up the new playfield for playing next week. Now keep in mind, this is not a fully assembled playfield. This will only have partial components and zero scoring or modes. It will have flippers, scoops, slingshots, ball trough and maybe the auto-launch.
Things left to do before playing:
1. Assembly the playfield - transfer components from old playfield to new playfield
2. Finish the motorized target wall
3. Install manual shooter into the test fixture
4. Install buttons and switches into the test fixture
5. Wire up EVERYTHING!
6. Test fire outputs and check inputs