11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ls1chris
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

i bought a SP yesterday, in great shape ( for my liking and for me its HUO) did a coil/flash test and Kenny's flasher not working. flipped him down and the four wires going into him are all broken off ( probably from him flipping up and down)
my question is to remove him do i only have to take the two nylon lock nuts off of the bottom of him to remove him?

Mr Hanky is missing his right arm also and it's not in the cabinet if anyone has a busted one they want to part with i would bve interested ( you could just send remove and send a arm, either side i can re-form and then post it in place.)

i cannot beleive the black dust in the bottom of all the light inserts in the PF, is this just wear from the coil assembly's?
will compressed air remove this easily?

Chris.

#2 11 years ago

oh also just for now i pulled that harness into the cabinet and put a shrink tube on the 20V orange just so kenny didn't ground/arc/short out eeverything else.

the LED's on either side of Kenny, ( the white one) are those boards easy to fix or find? my one is out , once i get kenny out for wire repair i will pull that and see if i can figure that out too.

#6 11 years ago

I got it sorted out, just a Phillips screw takes the light assembly out of Kenny so I could fix him up, I have an occasional ball drain issue popping where as the game won't recognize the ball was drained and starts popping coils in search for it

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Then enter SWITCH TEST MODE and roll a few balls down the trough. The switches should register every time a ball rolls over them.
Sometimes it's as easy as bending up the roller contact on the microswitches.
rd.

did exactly this today to check the opto's and they registered as per the manual instruction, i q'tipped them with iso , cleaned and reseated the opto board connectors, and the trough switches also registered but the very first one in the bank ( closest to the ball drain, furthest left) seemed to be lower than the others. i adjusted it up so to be similar to the others in alignment and kids are battle testing it now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euless, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-kennys-revenge?tu=ls1chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.