image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smcclain65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#942 4 years ago

Hello All

Just picked up south park last friday, its my wife's favorite pin and its playing great. Had a few questions though, my toilet seat was missing the guide. I searched the forum and was not able to find any fixes. My fix was to super glue a black drill bit holder to the lid, works great actually but is a bit big. Does anyone have any suggestions for a sticky 3m type guide.

Also I made it to spooky vision and feel I have the rules down. However, even with LED's I am confused as to what part of the face lights up when a character is collected. I can see it flashing when started in the eye ball but can barely see it solid once completed. Is there a fix for this, any type of super bright LED.

Thanks in advance.

#943 4 years ago

Also anyone have a video with Pinsound and/or color DMD.

#945 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

No Pinsound, but ColorDMD and some other upgrades featured. I'd also like to hear a Pinsound conversion.
For the toilet guide, I looked up foam strips on eBay. I'll see if I have some extra.

Alright, now I'm sold. That looks really great. Is that the LCD or the LED colorDMD. I think its the LCD but couldn't be sure, those look really smooth on the cartoon pins like south park and family guy.

#948 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ersublime:

I used 'cool' white LEDs from Titan pinball. Personally I am not a fan of Warm white bulbs, makes everything look like its covered with nicotine lol. The Cool or Birght white LEDs make things pop.
Also, make sure your inserts are clean underneath. My PF was covered in coil dust when i got it. I didnt know the targets were colored lol.

The playfield is really clean. I haven't inspected the inserts from underneath. I can see the lights in the eyes flashing but don't see them solid when you complete the mode. I have watched quite a few videos and I can't actually see the faces light up on any of them when a character is completed. I am confused as to how are you to know which one is done.

2 weeks later
#963 3 years ago
Quoted from coinop:

A little off topic, but can someone tell me the steps to get to spooky vision on south park?

Start every characters event at least once likes spooky vision at the chef saucer. You have to start each mode to enable spooky vision, this means you have to enter the mr hanky mode for kyle, multiball for stan, kill kenny, beefcake for cartman, and collect the kids for chef. This can be for the entire three ball game.

#965 3 years ago
Quoted from sk8ersublime:

i was one shot away from my first spooky vision the other night. Just needed to last the cartman countdown or make the last cartman shot, and BOOM...right down the right outlane. I hate that lane so much on this game.

Mine is always the cartman shot too, for such a large hole you think it would be easy to hit.

5 months later
#1056 3 years ago

So I am having an interesting issue and I am hoping its an easy fix. When hitting the kenny shot, the kenny shot registers but as it is going in the subway it also registers the cartman shot. This makes the game super easy as the easiest shot to make is kenny and you get double credit for that. It makes completing the Cartman shot really easy.

Any idea whats going on?

1 week later
#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from rwarren28806:

Me too. I was able to fix it by realigning the switch. It had moved off to the side..

I wanted to update everyone on what my issue was. After examining the subway closer it looks like a wire broke loose from the switch near cartman underneath the subway. From what i can tell this was causing both switches to fire as the ball comes through the subway. I soldered the wire back on and all is golden. I can get a pic if anyone needs it for future reference if they have the same issue.

1 year later
#1220 2 years ago

So I just got to spooky vision tonight again. I have been there about 6 or 7 times. and it was my understanding that each shot builds jackpot value. Mine instead has the mr Mackey sound and says. Hmm spooky vision bonus 0 million and makes the mm sound at every shot.

From every stream I have not seen this behavior. Is this a setting or is my rom messed up. It looks like it belongs but instead of showing each characters shot it just makes the noise.

Is this possibly because it’s on pg mode? Once the mode was over it did say I had 125 million during the spooky vision mode.

#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

So I just got to spooky vision tonight again. I have been there about 6 or 7 times. and it was my understanding that each shot builds jackpot value. Mine instead has the mr Mackey sound and says. Hmm spooky vision bonus 0 million and makes the mm sound at every shot.
From every stream I have not seen this behavior. Is this a setting or is my rom messed up. It looks like it belongs but instead of showing each characters shot it just makes the noise.
Is this possibly because it’s on pg mode? Once the mode was over it did say I had 125 million during the spooky vision mode.

Posting some pics so someone can help. Took the glass off and turned pg mode off and seeing the same thing for spooky. Every switch makes the sound, I thought it was Mackey, but it’s ned and says 0 million

32E479C5-9169-4961-B80A-54100FCCBE9C (resized).jpeg32E479C5-9169-4961-B80A-54100FCCBE9C (resized).jpeg76EC41AF-FA14-4E13-AEC9-DCDE7F90DF67 (resized).jpeg76EC41AF-FA14-4E13-AEC9-DCDE7F90DF67 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#1269 2 years ago
Quoted from mjalexan:

Got a South Park a couple months ago. Got tired of looking for plastics and didn't want to go down the homemade route again so I took the opportunity to recreate Phil Collins hill! This is my first crack at it so there are certainly some improvements to make. Next step is to get some decals made of the Phil Collins image, as used in the show, to put on the face of the left side hill.
Some features:
3 pieces: left side base, left side hill, right side
left side base and right side protect the opto Tx/Rx
Left side base and right side utilize existing post screw holes
Left side hill was made separate in case it takes damage, probably not but who knows. It also allows for optimizing attachment screw placement
Cut out and discarded the fractured left side plastic, it was held together with tape. right side was worse
Left side base and right side hold up the wire forms to proper height
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

These are great, are they screwed in or just sitting there. Would love to see the final product, I have access to a 3d printer so if you make it public i can use it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smcclain65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in?tu=smcclain65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.