image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#267 6 years ago

Not a southpark club member, but my friend is...Hope nobody minds me asking for him, but does anybody know where I can get just this small playfield plastic to the right of kenny? His machine has nice plastics except for this one...

Alternately, if that plastic isn't available by itself, is there anyone willing to scan there's at actual size so I can print it out and make him a plastic for now??

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it!!!!!

IMG_1377 (resized).jpgIMG_1377 (resized).jpg

#270 6 years ago

latenite04 thanks so much! I really appreciate it. That gives me something to work with and helps give me a size/templet to cut a new piece out!

10 months later
#368 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Not a southpark club member, but my friend is...Hope nobody minds me asking for him, but does anybody know where I can get just this small playfield plastic to the right of kenny? His machine has nice plastics except for this one...
Alternately, if that plastic isn't available by itself, is there anyone willing to scan there's at actual size so I can print it out and make him a plastic for now??
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it!!!!!

Quoted from latenite04:

The top part of mine was broken when I got the game. I scanned what I had and had to rebuild above the top screw hole from internet images. If anyone does have a scan that would be great but this is what I had to work with if it helps.

Didn't get around to making this part for a while. Then forgot to post final result as I had intended...I Wound up doing an Adhesive graphic on the top side of some polycarbonate. Not perfect, but not too bad once its in machine.

Thanks again for the image help, it gave me a good starting point since the original was missing a couple chunks.

KIMG0017 (resized).jpgKIMG0017 (resized).jpg
IMG952136 (resized).jpgIMG952136 (resized).jpg

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

make about 100 of those and 100 of the ones on the other side and you will have some buyers here! great job

lol.

Thank you very much for the compliment. Really, thank you. I'm usually pretty hard on myself when I do projects... It didn't come out perfect, and many perfectionists would not be happy with it im sure. But my friend was very happy to have it over nothing.

Wish I was licensed to sell them as I do not know of ANYBODY selling them individually...which is crazy since it seems like so many people need them.

2 weeks later
#413 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Didn't get around to making this part for a while. Then forgot to post final result as I had intended...I Wound up doing an Adhesive graphic on the top side of some polycarbonate. Not perfect, but not too bad once its in machine.
Thanks again for the image help, it gave me a good starting point since the original was missing a couple chunks.

Quoted from oropuro:

make about 100 of those and 100 of the ones on the other side and you will have some buyers here! great job

For copyright reasons, I am sure I cannot make repro pieces.
I have, however been working on a couple of custom art pieces to fit that spot. I HONESTLY have no idea if there is an interest or not....

I am NOT a professional and can't currently print directly on plastics...

But, I just want to check....if I made a custom art piece that would fit in that location, would there be any interest from you guys??

Each piece would be hand made and have to be on a printed media adhered to polycarbonate/lexan but it would be much nicer than a broken/missing piece...

Just seeing if there is ANY interest before I bother proceeding.

Thanks guys!

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

make about 100 of these and 100 of the ones on the other side and you will have some buyers here! great job

If there is an interest, I could certainly work on a custom graphic for the other side of Kenny as well!

3 weeks later
#447 6 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

just picked up a south park about 2 weeks ago and sent all my boards off for complete rebuild cant wait to play this.anyone have any mod figures

Buying pinball games while wife is in the hospital?

Edit : sorry. Looks like machine was bought first...

#450 6 years ago

? I already said sorry. I was thinking you JUST bought game then saw you said it was a couple weeks ago.

I sincerely hope your wife recovers as quickly as possible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euless, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in?tu=pacmanretro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.