image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider New_England.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#499 5 years ago

Looking for a better than average quality machine if someone has one!

1 month later
#511 5 years ago

Just paid for a SP yesterday. Waiting on the check to clear and then Fast Eddie will be over to deliver the machine.

Can't wait to show it off! It is in fantastic condition.

1 month later
#529 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Ok looking for some feed back on this idea. I’ve owned 5 southparks and every one has beat up Kenny hole, cartman hole and the right inlane drop has tons wear. So I took it upon myself to design some hole protector/repair fix it parts.
Here is what I got and it fits and works.
Now these are cnc cut models but I own a tooling Shop and can build molds for this stuff pretty fast. Models are in black but molded can be any color. Also have a compete thin part designed to drop into the Kenny hole and it has side ribs that double as opto protectors. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would love to pick up a set if possible!

Have you looked into designing a similar protector for the Chef hole?

#532 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

can ya, my plan is to start with the lane repair parts and cartman hole then do the kenny hole and to start looking at other titles that are prone to have issues in areas like this.

Put me on your waiting list for when they become public!

2 months later
#565 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Update. Here’s a pic of the molds for the Cartman hole repair part and the inlane repair/ protector. Almost done prob have samples before Christmas.
[quoted image]

Let me know when you have some for sale!

1 week later
#573 5 years ago

Keep posting updates! Really interested to see the end result.

Let me know if you need testers. My Cartman hole is still in pretty good shape. I wonder how much tighter of a fit that will have on your protector.

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

yes i do need a tester who has a pin with little or no wear on the cartman hole, your in! i will have parts shortly after Christmas

Wonderful! Thank you so much! I'm at work currently, but I can send you a photo of the hole if you'd like when I am home later today.

1 week later
#578 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

im still waiting for my samples, molds were over at our molders before Xmas. should be any day now

Can't wait for this gamechanger! Shoot me a PM when they are in so I can send you my address. Let me know if you would still like a photo of my Cartman hole.

I do have a set of Cliffys I bought but haven't installed yet in anticipation for this protector. For people who already have the protector installed, will they have to remove the Cliffy, or can it slide over the top?

#582 5 years ago

Figured I should post this finally. Here’s how my Cartman and Chef holes look. It came with a Cliffy on the Kenny hole, but I don’t think there is any big damage underneath.

I have noticed that my Chef shots sometimes bounce out as well. I’m not sure if it is because of that chip on the playfield or if it’s just how the game is.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#588 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Ok I got samples. Perfect fit in my game [quoted image][quoted image]

Love the color! I really like how you don’t have to unscrew anything to get it installed. How far does it stick up above the play field?

Let me know if you would still like me to be a tester. Regardless, I can’t wait to get my hands on one.

#592 5 years ago

My red multiball switch target broke today. I think I need this piece for replacement: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6228-02

Can anyone confirm this is what I need?

Also, does it simply plug from the wire harness, or is there more to it?

62C12D68-6471-44F8-A792-7A1C53031D14 (resized).jpeg62C12D68-6471-44F8-A792-7A1C53031D14 (resized).jpeg
#594 5 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

That part will work or you can buy just the face and replace it if the rest of your switch is in good shape. The switch just unplugs from the harness.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-6228-02
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in/page/7#post-3893161

Thank you so much for linking me to that part AND the old post on how to remove it!!

1 week later
#598 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Here are in lane repair parts pre trimmed[quoted image][quoted image]

These look great! If they can be used on any machine, you could have a major sought after item.

#605 5 years ago

As for first impressions: fit perfectly. Nice and snug. Was worried it wouldn’t come off easily but managed to pop it off without an issue. Color seems to be identical to the play field. Blends in well.

Sits right against the playfield. I was worried that there may be raised edges but it it perfectly against the playfueld. Seems to have no issues with a lip that might roll or block the ball (like a cliffy).

Even my girlfriend who isn’t into pinball as much as I am said she really liked it and commented if there was a lime green protector for our Attack From Mars, she would want me to take the cliffys out to install it.

Which speaking of, installation was a breeze. It took longer to remove the glass then it did to get it placed correctly. It took me 4 hours to install the full cliffy set for my attack from mars. I had to remove playfield parts and motors. Something like this could have a full install in under 10 minutes.

I’ll update this as I continue to play the machine. Only issues I see maybe occurring is a 1/1000 chance the ball rolls back or after thousands of hits, it starts to thin/wear down. (Although how about those MBr protectors bending after 200 plays)

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#609 5 years ago

Not much to show, but figured I would post a photo of how the protector looks from the underside.

I am looking for the toilet paper decal that goes in front of the toilet on the red switch. If anyone has it, or a full decal set, please let me know.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#626 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my SP. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

There are three targets under the toilet. The one on the left (one of the skinny ones) broke. The machine isn't in front of me, it's on location, but I'm not certain what part I need even after looking through the manual, and at the options on Marco's site.
Is it this one? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-6138-04

That's what you want!

2 weeks later
#649 5 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

In an attempt to keep the large plastic next to Kenny from breaking again I made a support for it. That's just too much plastic to be mounted on three small pressure points.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I also finished up my first attempt at a 3d printed toilet. A few measurements are off but it came out well for try one.
[quoted image]

I’ll take both if you start selling them!

1 month later
#706 5 years ago

Thinking about leaving the club. Really good condition with minimal flipper wear. Comes with full cliffs protector set plus additional protectors.

Looking for $3,000 or OBO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider New_England.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in?tu=New_England and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.