image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg
There are 1,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 33.
#1 9 years ago

Just got a SP a Tuesday.

I have it set up in my shop on free play for my customers to play while they wait when we are busy.

Anyone else have one and like it.

#2 9 years ago

I actually waited a long time for this title Jim (for the right price) and finally picked one up about 2-3 years ago. Knowing it was viewed as somewhat of a stinker, it's my love for South Park in general that makes the game a keeper for me.

#3 9 years ago

Looks like we have a club of 2 members.

#4 9 years ago

Someday I hope to join

#5 9 years ago

Make it 3!!!

#6 9 years ago

Just got mine last sunday, needs cleaned and some coil work but Terrance and Fillip can't wait to give me a free game!!

#7 9 years ago

This pinball just farted!

image-416.jpgimage-416.jpg

#8 9 years ago

I'll roshshambo ya for it!

#9 9 years ago

Mine isn't going anywhere. Now you need the profanity ROM's. How'd you like to suck my ass?!?!

#10 9 years ago

Nice! Just gave mine a re-rubbering, clean up, LEDS, speaker upgrade and profanity rom set...its not deep, but its entertaining as hell....nothing better than watching Cartman fart fire IMG_0213.JPGIMG_0213.JPG

#11 9 years ago

We are up to 7 now.

#12 9 years ago

I have one was well. As a game, I find it way too easy, but on location this game makes good money.

#13 9 years ago

Member 8!

Love the game!

I definately need to add some LEDs to mine to brighten it up.

#14 9 years ago

What are Terrance and Fillip saying "These pinballs are ruining my ??????

#15 9 years ago

Got me a HUO one that was manufactured by Stern when they took over Sega. People pan this game but I love it and don't find it too easy. The right outline is dangerous! I like how the ramp shot is far right as it forces me too improve my left flipper shots.

Todd

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Member 8!
Love the game!
I definately need to add some LEDs to mine to brighten it up.

I also dumped the backbox tube and put in cointaker LED panel, never figure out why they used a tube ( and Stern still does).....leaves dark spots, no color accent or flashers...

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Someday I hope to join

I have 1 for sale. Let me know if interested.

#18 9 years ago

I have one here. I am on the border of P-ROC ing it or selling it. It isn't bad but it is too bad the game was made so early in the series. There is so much that could be done with the game now.

#19 9 years ago

ya I wish someone would start a P-ROC project, if you do I would be willing to assist in the coding..

I had a South Park on location till a week or so ago, was on location for 2 years, it's the only machine I have on location that has paid for itself... twice over no less!

now it's at the office, need to give it a nice shop job again 2 years on location even with regular cleaning that much play takes a toll

#20 9 years ago

Do any of you guys have a full Manual the one on IMPD is not the complete one. in a .pdf form. I just got mine and am still fixing some things. I need to know what plunger they use on that VUK that feeds the right flipper lane and the auto plunger part number mine is all banged up and needs replaced.

#21 9 years ago

I have 1 for sale.

PM me here if interested.

3 weeks later
#22 9 years ago

#9 here

IMG_2167.JPGIMG_2167.JPG
1 week later
#23 9 years ago

Just picked my South Park up yesterday. Looks in nice shape, but need a good cleaning. Boards might need to be sent out as well, but I'll figure that out once I find some space to set it up and test it out.

#24 9 years ago

I love my SP & I've never even seen a full episode of the show. People can say whatever they want about it, but it's a ton of fun. Everyone who has played loves it and cracks up laughing too. I also think there are some great shots. I cant get enough of the toilet bowl multi ball shot. The kyle shot is great too. The ball almost hovers in between the pop bumpers on it's way up the PF into the VUK. Love Kyle Multi ball too.

#25 9 years ago

If anyones interested..we have these for South Park

We made these for the one we have here in the studio http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product/prd1/2125461555/south-park-pinblades

-JR

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

If anyones interested..we have these for South Park
We made these for the one we have here in the studio http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product/prd1/2125461555/south-park-pinblades
-JR

Met these guys in Allentown. Top notch and totally cool. Awesome products too. Love the side decals on SP. They are perfectly cut to fit, easy to install, peel away easy and easily re-stick so you can make adjustments and look great. Highly recommended.

BTW, I need another T-shirt since my wife stole mine. Got home, she saw it, felt it, said she loved how soft it was and that was that.

Anyway, thanks for such a great product. I hope you guys come out with the NASCAR ones soon. I'd love to add those to my machine if I can ever get it running.

#27 9 years ago

Nice work Joe those pin blades look great. I may use them on the next one we do. Here is one we have on CL. grandrapids.craigslist.org link

If someone is interested let me know.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I love my SP & I've never even seen a full episode of the show.

Every episode is available for free on Hulu right now.

http://www.hulu.com/south-park

1 week later
#29 9 years ago

Picked up a set of figures off ebay. My Cartman is in pretty rough shape, so wanted to replace it and found all four together for a good price. I also had the glasses alrady. I'm planning on doing something with them for a topper. Probably will light the figures and try to light the glasses as well. Hopefully it turns out alright.

2014-07-24 17.39.12.jpg2014-07-24 17.39.12.jpg

#30 9 years ago

1 week later
#31 9 years ago

oh im in.

anyone have a perfect cartman vuk working like 100%?

share a pic of the undertable, mine is a mess and it just doesnt work right

any help so i can be a full fledged member

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

Looking at joining the club very soon as a local one is FS. So what ever happened to that tidy(or toilet) bowl one that was on here FS last year? It had white powder'd legs, rails etc? I coulda swore I seen it FS around again recently

#33 9 years ago

@Blender What is happening with yours? I recently bought my SP and my Cartman VUK sucked the operator had screwed a screw into the top of the bell plunger instead of buying a new one with the proper nylon tip. After installing the new one from Marco or was it Bay area, anyways it works fine.

#34 9 years ago

Also just bought a Butters custom plunger from Mike wow its awesome, picts to come after I install.

#35 9 years ago

10581285_911050655576121_1871711578_n.jpg10581285_911050655576121_1871711578_n.jpg
my new toppe

#36 9 years ago

ANyone looking for a south park I have one for sale?

#37 9 years ago

@Porter and all club members-

my Cartman VUK was a really crappy switch install, and then of course our whole 100+ page schematics go missing...in any case, the replacement switch from Marco was all wrong- or maybe it was right?

I had to bend it to my, and Cartman's will. Game has worked fine since I stopped freaking out-posting/PMing people.

I finally found a picture of that area of a working machine, I think it was in the forums, through a google search, not internal. It showed correct orientation. Which sounds weird, but I was basically duped into thinking how we got it was how it was supposed to be. It was so messy. I understand fixes under duress, but I am trying to Zen out on these repairs and I now know better than to trust any prior operator. WAY better to source info here, or schematics, or just basic troubleshooting.

I am no longer apprehensive on making things work, bending gates, whatever. SO much fun. These games get tons on use, which = work=fun for me and anyone who plays.

Jiro dreams of Sushi. nope, Blender dreams of pinball.

ALSO HEY CLUB MEMBERS!

any ideas for a multi-rom switching tool/setup that could switch the game between the prototype release and the standard? I think its a 7 rom switch? I forget, just happy it works right now

knock on wood

2 weeks later
#38 9 years ago

Got my Butters Shooter Rod installed!! Thanks Mike!!

Butters.jpgButters.jpg
#39 9 years ago

I love this game. Huge fan of the show so it was on my "must own" list. Not the deepest rule set but super entertaining nonetheless. Unfortunately it's time for mine to move on. If anyone is looking for one, send PM. Willing to consider trades.

2 weeks later
#40 9 years ago

Kenny rod here!

#41 9 years ago

I got rid of mine a couple of weeks ago. I had fun with it this summer but it was not very kid friendly for my store. I have replaced it with NBAFB. It is way more kid friendly and I am really enjoying it.

4 weeks later
#42 9 years ago

I'm thinking about joining the club. It'll be my 1st DMD. I'm concerned about all the terrible reviews of this title.

I guess, I'll need to play it for a while to see if it's worth buying / keeping. It seems that, for the most part people buy this game and then keep it for a couple of months, then sell it.

Of course, I'm asking in the wrong place, as you are the converted, but WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!! lol. Somebody help, just how bad is this title, I like the show, but the pin has to hold it's own too. The one I'm looking at it is 2000.00. I see the range is around 1700-2400, but only a few years ago was 1500 or under.

It's been on route and the cabinet shows some signs of wear, Mr. Hankey is missing an arm. It must have had wear around the flipper buttons, as there is now a black rectangle decal around them. Has cliffy protectors. I haven't seen it in person yet.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I'm thinking about joining the club. It'll be my 1st DMD. I'm concerned about all the terrible reviews of this title.

Buy this if you love the theme. If you do then you will enjoy owning it. Its that simple. And yes I love the them so yes its a must have for me.

#44 9 years ago

I chickened out.....

I picked up a JP instead, but am still open to a SP, yes I love the sound bites, toys, art etc. but will need to play one for a while before deciding to get one.

Maybe one day, if I can find one at a better price. Damn I love that Butter's plunger rod and the toilet, and Kenny and.......damn, I'm have regrets already.

I buy a machine and have regrets, I don't buy one and have regrets, I sell one and have regrets....what a hobby!!!

1 week later
#45 9 years ago

Just joined the club yesterday! Played one in the wild and my wife just had to have it if you can believe that...

I picked up a HUO that is the cleanest machine I ever saw that is 14 years old! No wear anywhere, very excited.

I have a couple questions for the long time owners. The game we played in the wild was set to PG. The Cartman mode was "beefcake" themed. The one we picked up is set to adult mode (not profanity ROMS) and the Cartman mode is different. Is the Cartman beefcake mode only on the PG setting?

The Kenny plastics are perfect on this machine and I would like to keep them this way as I know they are prone to breaking. Anyone know of protectors for these plastics? I checked the usual sources and can't find any.

#46 9 years ago

Love this game. yeah its basic but add some Bourbon and its really fun. Theme is big for me. Plus I found a nice one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-very-nice-southpark-chicagoland-leds-davis-cleared-field-ff-speakers

#47 9 years ago

It's been on route and the cabinet shows some signs of wear, Mr. Hankey is missing an arm. It must have had wear around the flipper buttons, as there is now a black rectangle decal around them. Has cliffy protectors. I haven't seen it in person yet.

Hi Drop target,

You will probably have a heck of a time finding a replacement for your one armed Mr. Hankey- it was originally a modified keychain, and if you can find the keychain, you would need to get it modified (slot and holes made in the plastic, not something you can do with hand tools).

Here is how I fixed my one armed Mr. Hankey:

Find a piece of heavy gauge electrical wire (Solid or stranded house wiring- about #12 gauge) to use for the arm. If you can find black you don't have to paint it. Get some epoxy putty and use it to make a hand on the end of the piece of wire. When it's hard you can carve it with a Dremel or some small files. Take a drill (drill bit same diameter as your wire) and carefully drill about 3/16" into the Mr Hankey body where the old arm broke off. Cut your new arm to length (a little extra for the length that will go in the hole you drilled in the body). Put some glue in the hole and press in your new arm/hand. Touch up the paint and paint the hand. The new arm will bend, so it will never break.

Hope this helps all the one-armed Mr. Hankeys out there!

Don C.

#48 9 years ago

Finishing a referbish/custom South Park now. Almost done.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#49 9 years ago

Looks awesome! Are cabinet decals available anywhere? I did a bit of searching and couldn't find any.

#50 9 years ago

I am also in the club! I know someone has made decals as I have seen them on other SP's in the wild. But the machine wasn't originally decaled, but screen printed IIRC.

I am not very good at pinball, so this machine suits me just fine. I am also a huge fan of the show, so that definitely helps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in?hl=pinballology and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.