image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg
There are 1,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 33.
#201 7 years ago

I have scans of the target decals. I printed them on white sticker paper and laminated over them. They are holding up nicely. I can get some pictures and find the image file if you are interested.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

I have scans of the target decals.

I would be interested in scans. I have vinyl decal paper. PM sent

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Im in need of the toilet target decals and the decals for Mafesto and Ned. Anyone have some they can sell? I'm aware Marco has the entire decal sheet, but $60 seems steep for just 5 stickers I need.

Check Action Pinball. They are showing a target set of 13 for $20.

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from rwarren28806:

Check Action Pinball. They are showing a target set of 13 for $20.

Good catch! If my printed ones look like crap, I'll go that route. Need to get ink first.

#205 7 years ago

If anyone needs target decals, I have them. These are not copies of the original artwork but completely redrawn. The sharpness and clarity of detail is much better than NOS. These are imaged on an inkjet printer at 1200dpi with a 5mil clear gloss laminate. Only $14 for the full set.

SP_Decals (resized).JPGSP_Decals (resized).JPG

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Nicko:

If anyone needs target decals, I have them. These are not copies of the original artwork but completely redrawn. The sharpness and clarity of detail is much better than NOS. These are imaged on an inkjet printer at 1200dpi with a 5mil clear gloss laminate. Only $14 for the full set.

You have a PM

1 week later
#207 7 years ago

I also have toilet target decal sets. $3.50 for the three decals 31, 32 and 33. Includes postage.

#208 7 years ago

Do you have any wizard Mr hankey's left?

1 week later
#209 7 years ago

I am having an issue with the call outs on my SP. When it goes into toilet multiball, it seems like all the voices start talking at once. Now it could be the targets are getting hit, but I've also noticed during Kyle mode when he says "Dude, Sweet" mine says "Dude, Dude, sweet"
Is he supposed to say dude twice?
I know close to nothing about how to fix anything on the boards, so any help is appreciated.

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

When it goes into toilet multiball, it seems like all the voices start talking at once.

This is normal..
You'll hear faintly in the background all the characters call outs.

Quoted from finnflash:

I've also noticed during Kyle mode when he says "Dude, Sweet" mine says "Dude, Dude, sweet"

This is also normal. Back to back shots sometimes give you "Dude dude sweet"

#211 7 years ago

Oh good, i didn't want to mess with the board.
But i do have another issue. once its been on awhile, the sound turns to static. What should I look at for this?

#212 7 years ago

My wife and I are happy owners of Southpark

#213 7 years ago

Can anyone provide details on the profanity ROM and what it does? I know there is a Carpet Muncher video mode for Cartman, but I would love to know more details and how to get ahold of one.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Can anyone provide details on the profanity ROM and what it does? I know there is a Carpet Muncher video mode for Cartman, but I would love to know more details and how to get ahold of one.

+1

#215 7 years ago

Viacom anniversary

IMG_20160913_114926426 (resized).jpgIMG_20160913_114926426 (resized).jpg

IMG_20160913_114035645 (resized).jpgIMG_20160913_114035645 (resized).jpg

#216 7 years ago

I saw on ebay the Curse ROM for $55. I would really like to know if it's worth it and what exactly it does.

#217 7 years ago

Marcos sells a bunch of south park ROM's but not sure what I need

#218 7 years ago

From what I have read, it adds the Cartman carpet munching game but you lose some game play. IMO, I'd rather have a better pinball experience than a DMD game.

#219 7 years ago

From what I have read, it adds the Cartman carpet munching game but you lose some game play. IMO, I'd rather have a better pinball experience than a DMD game.

Would be interesting to know the rule comparisons. The rug munching mode is funny for a while, but would rather better overall experience and would swap out the Roms if necessary.

#220 7 years ago

I think you lose a lot of the music, like the multiball guitar rift with the profanity ROMs. And many others. I'm not sold on it. I wish someone could merge the two together

#221 7 years ago

You would think someone could add the two together. The wife and I like our Southpark the way it came out from Sega. We researched the updated rom and decided to keep the game stock.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I think you lose a lot of the music, like the multiball guitar rift with the profanity ROMs. And many others. I'm not sold on it. I wish someone could merge the two together

If you find someone to do that, have them change the code to save Kyle and Stan progress like Kenny and Cartman.

#223 7 years ago

If you find someone to do that, have them change the code to save Kyle and Stan progress like Kenny and Cartman.

That can be frustrating, I usually go for those two first to get them out of the way. Cartman and Kenny I complete by "luck shots" since progress is saved. Chef is pretty easy to activate anytime you need to. But I agree; It would be nice to have an adjustable setting for those who wish to save progress.

#224 7 years ago

Just got our SP yesterday as an early xmas gift for the kids!!
So far they love it.
Such a clean machine.

#225 7 years ago

Thank you edwood40!
We love it!!!

#226 7 years ago

Welcome to the club

#227 7 years ago

Thank you!
Here are a few pics. I will take some better ones this week and post.

50005923989__B8522ACF-24A8-44A6-89F1-5A3B6677EA3C.JPG (resized).jpeg50005923989__B8522ACF-24A8-44A6-89F1-5A3B6677EA3C.JPG (resized).jpeg

50006082958__EA800769-75F0-4A33-AC8B-07ABD2E4E727.JPG (resized).jpeg50006082958__EA800769-75F0-4A33-AC8B-07ABD2E4E727.JPG (resized).jpeg

50006084053__312D610E-634A-4C16-9A31-E39663ED2808.JPG (resized).jpeg50006084053__312D610E-634A-4C16-9A31-E39663ED2808.JPG (resized).jpeg

#228 7 years ago

Nice!, when did they change it to Blue accents and a color led display. Or is that all custom work?

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from mystic-:

Nice!, when did they change it to Blue accents and a color led display. Or is that all custom work?

All custom. Looks really nice though in my opinion. I know purists might not care for it but I think it looks fun. Like a clean shiny toy.

#230 7 years ago

Did you buy this off of eBay?

#231 7 years ago

Got it from @edwood40.
Pleasure to do business with and a super nice guy to boot.

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from Acampero:

Thank you!
Here are a few pics. I will take some better ones this week and post.

Wow....I think I might change mine to that pale blue in the new year. LOVE IT!!!!

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Wow....I think I might change mine to that pale blue in the new year. LOVE IT!!!!

It's great. Makes it really pop and feel like a really nice toy. It's a refreshing change from the other pins. I also have blue T-molding for the backbox as well. Gonna pop that in and it will be complete.

3 weeks later
#235 7 years ago

One more for the club although I've had mine since somewhere in the 2001 time frame. It's been mostly a "when company comes over" piece but recently I've been spending more time modding it and cleaning it up. I just added a colordmd screen last weekend, LED kit is on the way and new rubber all around (last done about 12 years ago).

For those asking about the profanity roms, I downloaded a set many years ago and burned them myself but you can get them (and the full details about what they add) here..... (ok new member can't post a link so goto Action Pinball, search for "south park" 4th item down is the profanity roms, then click "History 1" after "software revision history" for the details.

#236 7 years ago

These are available now at mezelmods. 3D printed by Joe Zenkus. Painted by Modfather. Can be used on any title.

SP Square (resized).jpgSP Square (resized).jpg

#237 7 years ago

got a huo sp pin. looks like new. added the mirrored blades today. wow what a difference! simple game but i think its fun!

IMG_9184 (resized).JPGIMG_9184 (resized).JPG

IMG_9185 (resized).JPGIMG_9185 (resized).JPG

IMG_9187 (resized).JPGIMG_9187 (resized).JPG

IMG_9188 (resized).JPGIMG_9188 (resized).JPG

IMG_9189 (resized).JPGIMG_9189 (resized).JPG

IMG_9190 (resized).JPGIMG_9190 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#238 7 years ago

I have a guy wanting to buy my machine. I love my SP. I see on pinside they say around $2600. Is that what you all think for an average price?

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

I have a guy wanting to buy my machine. I love my SP. I see on pinside they say around $2600. Is that what you all think for an average price?

You can ask for more if the game is in excellent condition. It all comes down to what the buyer is willing to pay for it. Good luck with the sale

1 month later
#240 7 years ago

Does any ones South Park auto plunge the ball when both flippers are pressed at the same time? There doesn't appear to be a setting for this, just wondering if this is normal.

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from Boomer71:

Does any ones South Park auto plunge the ball when both flippers are pressed at the same time? There doesn't appear to be a setting for this, just wondering if this is normal.

I had one and it did that also. I also could not figure out why so it must be normal.

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from Boomer71:

Mine also so it must be normal. My Sega Lost World does the same thing so possibly it could be something the manufacturer included in their code.

#243 7 years ago

Cool, thanks guys.

4 weeks later
#244 7 years ago

On youtube I watched some South Park pins being played. I DO have the profanity rom's. My machine will not play the sounds as follows:
"How would you like to eat my ass" -- What are you staring at, shut up bitch." -- How do you trigger these sounds. I've removed the top glass and triggered everything by hand, but can't get them to play. Can anyone help me.??

1 week later
#245 7 years ago

Can someone tell me what the colour of the extra ball insert is? It looks blue??

#246 7 years ago

I'm in the club now and have the profanity ROMs, resurrecting some of the previous questions I saw on here as I have yet to see a solid answer. What is truly different?! I saw people saying some of the game/music is lost with these, is that really the case?

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from dappy:

On youtube I watched some South Park pins being played. I DO have the profanity rom's. My machine will not play the sounds as follows:
"How would you like to eat my ass" -- What are you staring at, shut up bitch." -- How do you trigger these sounds. I've removed the top glass and triggered everything by hand, but can't get them to play. Can anyone help me.??

There is someone on ebay selling that rom you are looking for. Ask the seller about .96 speech rom

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Can someone tell me what the colour of the extra ball insert is? It looks blue??

It's black color insert with a yellow out lined

20170409_175808 (resized).jpg20170409_175808 (resized).jpg

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Many thanks. The question is now what led colour to use. Very strange to have a back insert??

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Many thanks. The question is now what led colour to use. Very strange to have a back insert??

That light comes on so infrequently I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Since it is extremely hard to see when it does come on, use at least a 2 SMD something so you can see it. I've had my machine over 2 years and I think it has come on 3 times. You have to have a real crappy score in order for it to light.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
PinSound

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in/page/5?hl=felixtcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.