Topic Stats

• 772 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by latenite04
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 194 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190715_225431 (resized).jpg
20190715_192036 (resized).jpg
20190707_191414 (resized).jpg
20190707_191251 (resized).jpg
MrHankeyNewArm (resized).jpg
MrHankeyARms (resized).jpg
IMG_20190616_135953 (resized).jpg
20190613_204041 (resized).jpg
SPT2 (resized).jpg
SPT1 (resized).jpg
2AB38279-8938-4893-AE52-93F55561798E (resized).jpeg
20190512_112107 (resized).jpg
ToiletPrototype (resized).jpg
IMG_20190416_210134 (resized).jpg
5C09DCB3-9DBA-4B04-9AAB-95A457FFA727 (resized).jpeg
DA99F12E-18BF-46C9-9B1D-07EEED3BAF36 (resized).jpeg

There are 772 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 27 days ago

latenite04 thx for giving me the ok to do so.

I am looking at printing in petg at .12 layer height. Light sanding and airbrush painting.

I will get one printed in the next two weeks so I can show the process. First to reserve one gets a substantial reduction in price for helping test. If there are issues it will be replaced. (USA mainland for this).

If anyone wants to work up models for the ramps... Im sure I could either 3d print a replacement ramp to hold you over.

Please inbox me so I can get an accounting of about how much petg to order for the first run.

This is simply for hobbyists and collectors that own the pinball.

2 weeks later
#752 13 days ago

Who's Mr. Hankey needs a new arm? Pm me your address and I can mail you one(Con US only, I was planning to just stick them in a first class envelope).
MrHankeyNewArm (resized).jpg
MrHankeyARms (resized).jpg

Added 10 days ago:

Hope everyone's arm makes it safely so Mr. Hankey can wave a "Howdy Ho".

#753 13 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I have a lot of reading to do in here but,
does anyone have a used playfield or know where there is one? Any availability on the right ramp?
My game works and plays fine, but it's been around the block, so I'm trying to gauge how far I want to take it or just leave it a solid beater player.
Thanks, James

I will have a used one that is in decent shape, no real lost wood with the exception of the spooky insert has a chipped wood edge that left a small divot and shows bare wood. There are a couple of places the factory mylar is coming up, but no lost artwork, the Kenny hole and Cartman hole are worn but not chipped up real bad. I found a guy on here with a NOS one, so when I get the playfield swap done, I will have the used one left over. I guess Southpark NOS playfields are rare.

#754 8 days ago

Is there a special bracket that mounts the South Park disclaimer sign on top of the box?

I don't see any pretty drilled holes in mine like I had for mounting Cartman.
What are people doing for the sign mounting?

I've seen the amazing 3d printed holder and led lit sign/characters which I'd love to do someday.

#755 8 days ago

There are brackets holding the sign & a screw from inside the back box holding Cartman.
20190707_191251 (resized).jpg20190707_191414 (resized).jpg

#756 7 days ago

Shout out to latenite04.
Hankeys hand arrived and was doing the royal wave.
Thank you!

#757 7 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Shout out to latenite04.
Hankeys hand arrived and was doing the royal wave.
Thank you!

Did you glue it?

#758 6 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There are brackets holding the sign & a screw from inside the back box holding Cartman.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the info hawkeyexx. Didn't even consider some simple L brackets. I was envisioning something far too complicated.

#759 5 days ago
Quoted from mooshue:

Thank you for the info hawkeyexx. Didn't even consider some simple L brackets. I was envisioning something far too complicated.

Your welcome. I'm always happy to help with my SP. Most everyone is not a fan of this pin but it's a fun pin in our house.

#760 5 days ago

Got my Hankey arm yesterday in the mail.. Looks great! Thanks hawkeyexx!!!

Todd

Added yesterday:

edit: I mean thanks latenite04!

#761 5 days ago
Quoted from TG:

Got my Hankey arm yesterday in the mail.. Looks great! Thanks hawkeyexx!!!
Todd

latenite04 is the person who made Mr Hankey arm. Your welcome for the photos I posted. Anyone use glue to hold the new arm?

#762 5 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone use glue to hold the new arm?

I drilled a hole in mr hankey just big enough for the wire to fit and about 1/4 inch deep. I used a few drops of super glue to hold mine.

#763 4 days ago

Got mine in the mail! Thank you sir!!

To make Mr. Hankey stay up so I can drill into him, I'm assuming there is a coil test in the settings?

#764 4 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Got mine in the mail! Thank you sir!!
To make Mr. Hankey stay up so I can drill into him, I'm assuming there is a coil test in the settings?

In the coil test coil #6 is the latch that holds him down. You can probably also just push the plate from the top of the tank with a long flat screwdriver. I pulled my playfield forward so the supports were resting on the lockdown bar and I had enough room to drill.

#765 4 days ago
Quoted from latenite04:

In the coil test coil #6 is the latch that holds him down. You can probably also just push the plate from the top of the tank with a long flat screwdriver. I pulled my playfield forward so the supports were resting on the lockdown bar and I had enough room to drill.

Awesome, I'll try that!

#766 3 days ago

Thanks Latenight!
The Mr.Hankey arm is perfect. I drilled a hole above the original arm and super glued it in. I'm getting more familiar with the diagnostic systems on this, my first pinball, machine.
I had to "push" down on my Mr. Hankey in test mode to get him to pop up in test mode. From there, he popped twice during regular game play and then stayed stuck in the tank. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and please remember that I'm new at this. Thanks again! Great club!
Irish Pat

#767 2 days ago

The spring that pushes him up is either junk or installed upside down.
I have first hand experience with both
Spring is available from marco

#768 1 day ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

latenite04 is the person who made Mr Hankey arm. Your welcome for the photos I posted. Anyone use glue to hold the new arm?

Whoops! Sorry about that latenite04. YOU are the one to thank!

Todd

#769 1 day ago

Anyone have hankey getting stupid in the up position? Seems hes getting hung up on the toilet lid for some reason. Not all the time but often enough that it's a pain in the ass to pull the glass down and get him back in.

#770 1 day ago
Quoted from TG:

Whoops! Sorry about that latenite04. YOU are the one to thank!
Todd

No problem, glad I could lend a hand.

Quoted from mooshue:

Anyone have hankey getting stupid in the up position? Seems hes getting hung up on the toilet lid for some reason. Not all the time but often enough that it's a pain in the ass to pull the glass down and get him back in.

Post a few pictures of it and see if anyone can spot the problem.

#771 4 hours ago

That was supposed to say Hankey getting stuck in the up position. Here's a pic of the part holding hankey on getting hung up on top of the toilet lid. Perhaps the bracket isn't on correctly.

20190715_192036 (resized).jpg
#772 3 hours ago
Quoted from mooshue:

That was supposed to say Hankey getting stuck in the up position. Here's a pic of the part holding hankey on getting hung up on top of the toilet lid. Perhaps the bracket isn't on correctly.[quoted image]

That screw at the top isn't supposed to be there. Mr hankey is just mounted with two screws at the bottom of the bracket.20190715_225431 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sale Pending!
Nanuet, NY
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 772 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside