image0 (1) (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
20240206_180957 (resized).jpg
IMG_4716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6732 (resized).jpg
IMG_6731 (resized).jpg
20240205_151822 (resized).jpg
20240123_133641 (resized).jpg
There are 1,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 33.
#551 5 years ago

Yea....i get it lol. I enjoy the game, i think its "simple" rule set is fine personally. im a more casual player, I try to get better, but it leads to frustration lol. the biggest issue i have is the stan shot. Its the one that can send me over the edge sometimes.

I'm having my first party since getting this machine in a week, im sure my friends will be into it. I had it on the virtual pin I built, but not a lot of people would play it. It will be nice to see people enjoying the machine.

2 weeks later
#552 5 years ago

Hello group, I am having a South Park completely gone through and rebuilt. I am having an issue finding a left ramp replacement. I have looked everywhere anyone know how I can find one.

26CA2D6F-44DB-4D14-90C4-885CF36B31DC (resized).jpeg26CA2D6F-44DB-4D14-90C4-885CF36B31DC (resized).jpeg
#553 5 years ago
Quoted from Kanthony:

Hello group, I am having a South Park completely gone through and rebuilt. I am having an issue finding a left ramp replacement. I have looked everywhere anyone know how I can find one.
[quoted image]

If that is a picture of yours, it looks better that mine. Clean it up and put it back in as I doubt you are going to find a replacement.

#554 5 years ago

I wish that is a pick from Marcos

#555 5 years ago

Have you contacted Marcos to see if they can get more?

#556 5 years ago

Did you check with @freeplay40?

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Well I don’t and won’t compete with cliff. I know him and he’s a great guy. These are just parts he don’t make and are to repair the extream wear. The Kenny hole part I designed is amazing. Stay tuned

I have just purchased a South Park machine and it looks identical to the wear issues you have. I would like to get a set of the repair mods, including the Kenny hole, if you are interested. Thanks. New member, IrishPat.

#558 5 years ago

Installed my speaker panel decal

received_174398986844038 (resized).jpegreceived_174398986844038 (resized).jpeg
#559 5 years ago

Nice! I still want to get one of those

1 week later
#560 5 years ago

Has anyone here installed the Cliffys for this machine? I only got the one for the front of the Kenny hole but I can't figure out how to get it on. I took off the nuts on top but it doesn't lift up. I don't see anything on bottom holding it in. Is it one of the screws holding the trough?

20181123_172036 (resized).jpg20181123_172036 (resized).jpg
#561 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Has anyone here installed the Cliffys for this machine? I only got the one for the front of the Kenny hole but I can't figure out how to get it on. I took off the nuts on top but it doesn't lift up. I don't see anything on bottom holding it in. Is it one of the screws holding the trough?[quoted image]

They are wood screw posts. There should be a hex head under the plastic you can get a wrench or nut driver on.

Like this
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/02-5469

#563 5 years ago

Freeplay 40 won’t make mine not enough requests. I would really like to find that left ramp.... anyone parting out a South Park that would sell it?

2 weeks later
#564 5 years ago

Update. Here’s a pic of the molds for the Cartman hole repair part and the inlane repair/ protector. Almost done prob have samples before Christmas.

CB9FA832-467E-4960-909E-D05FA7CC5D2D (resized).jpegCB9FA832-467E-4960-909E-D05FA7CC5D2D (resized).jpeg
#565 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Update. Here’s a pic of the molds for the Cartman hole repair part and the inlane repair/ protector. Almost done prob have samples before Christmas.
[quoted image]

Let me know when you have some for sale!

#566 5 years ago

Yeah, if those are cheaper and easier to install than cliffy's I'll grab one too.

#567 5 years ago

well the whole point of this part is cliffy does not make a round cartman hole protector that is a hole repair all in one. unique concept to fix all those beat up southparks and keep that wood from flaking and falling in the the drains. will install with a little clear silicone so nothing would be damaged from glue etc. i can make the inlane repair parts in diferent colors and clear for new pins to prevent any ball drop damage. my southpark is prob missing 1/16 deep of wood on that right inlane drop and has about 1 1/2 inch of wear vertically. i will get these out then start building the kenny hole rebuild part/opto protector

#568 5 years ago

I think blue that matches the rest of the machine would be good.
Black is ok as a close second.

#569 5 years ago

yes blue in lane and cartman hole

#570 5 years ago

Is there an existing Kenny hole Repair?
So simple I may bend one up by hand if not.

*edit* better elaborate. For the bottom inside hole.

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

[quoted image]

Just read back and saw your Kenny Trough repair/protector post. I’d be in for all pieces you made for SP so far in anodized blue, white, black or stainless.
PM me can paypal and send pics after install.

#572 5 years ago

the first 2 molds are done, taking over to get tested today. (cartman hole and lane repair)
our plan for the kenny hole is a thin molded part to cover the hole area, inside and out and the ramp part in back.
the reason for full coverage is so the wood will not continue to flake and chip away below top PF.
we are also planning to add side ribs that would act as opto protector.
drawing up the kenny part now!
as far as i know nothing is available for the inside of the hole. the cliffy parts are great but would of need to be installed on a pin before the wear and chipping. these parts should bring all those beat up south parks back to life.
planning on molding all in blue

#573 5 years ago

Keep posting updates! Really interested to see the end result.

Let me know if you need testers. My Cartman hole is still in pretty good shape. I wonder how much tighter of a fit that will have on your protector.

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Keep posting updates! Really interested to see the end result.
Let me know if you need testers. My Cartman hole is still in pretty good shape. I wonder how much tighter of a fit that will have on your protector.

yes i do need a tester who has a pin with little or no wear on the cartman hole, your in! i will have parts shortly after Christmas

#575 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

yes i do need a tester who has a pin with little or no wear on the cartman hole, your in! i will have parts shortly after Christmas

Wonderful! Thank you so much! I'm at work currently, but I can send you a photo of the hole if you'd like when I am home later today.

#576 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Same here Cartman is not bad at all. Kenny is chipping on the Kenny Side. I like the idea of protecting that entire area.

E4EDB1B6-8CEF-4FD4-9887-FD156478B193 (resized).jpegE4EDB1B6-8CEF-4FD4-9887-FD156478B193 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#577 5 years ago

im still waiting for my samples, molds were over at our molders before Xmas. should be any day now

#578 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

im still waiting for my samples, molds were over at our molders before Xmas. should be any day now

Can't wait for this gamechanger! Shoot me a PM when they are in so I can send you my address. Let me know if you would still like a photo of my Cartman hole.

I do have a set of Cliffys I bought but haven't installed yet in anticipation for this protector. For people who already have the protector installed, will they have to remove the Cliffy, or can it slide over the top?

#579 5 years ago

Here is my kenny and cartman if you are looking for something specific.

IMG_20190103_143452 (resized).JPGIMG_20190103_143452 (resized).JPG
#580 5 years ago

we have not built the kenny part yet but have the inlane drop repair part and cartman part molds done. any day!
i will send out a couple PMs for a couple minimum wear machine test fit. if all looks good i can start selling.
i have a sizable investment here and not sure how many parts i can sell to recover costs.
thinking $20 for the cartman part and $5 2 pack lane repair or $10 4 pack
these parts will make a worn game look much better and i would think add value to your games.
my other company already has a full website and shopping cart in place so we can set up a pinball category with the parts there.
the other parts i already make are the WPC 95 lock bar cab plugs and the shooter protector that goes behind the rectangle shooter housing.
planetary and marcos has been stocking those parts the last few years

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

we have not built the kenny part yet but have the inlane drop repair part and cartman part molds done. any day!
i will send out a couple PMs for a couple minimum wear machine test fit. if all looks good i can start selling.
i have a sizable investment here and not sure how many parts i can sell to recover costs.
thinking $20 for the cartman part and $5 2 pack lane repair or $10 4 pack
these parts will make a worn game look much better and i would think add value to your games.
my other company already has a full website and shopping cart in place so we can set up a pinball category with the parts there.
the other parts i already make are the WPC 95 lock bar cab plugs and the shooter protector that goes behind the rectangle shooter housing.
planetary and marcos has been stocking those parts the last few years

Im down for the lane protectors and a kenny hole. Maybe cartman, but mine isnt that bad.

Do you guys have issues with the chef vuk? lately ive had issues with the ball not staying in the hole, so i dont get credit for a stan/chef shot.

#582 5 years ago

Figured I should post this finally. Here’s how my Cartman and Chef holes look. It came with a Cliffy on the Kenny hole, but I don’t think there is any big damage underneath.

I have noticed that my Chef shots sometimes bounce out as well. I’m not sure if it is because of that chip on the playfield or if it’s just how the game is.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#583 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Figured I should post this finally. Here’s how my Cartman and Chef holes look. It came with a Cliffy on the Kenny hole, but I don’t think there is any big damage underneath.
I have noticed that my Chef shots sometimes bounce out as well. I’m not sure if it is because of that chip on the playfield or if it’s just how the game is.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My cartman hole looks about the same. My chef hole has less wear that yours, and it constantly jumps out. more so since i rebuilt the flippers. Maybe thats why.

#584 5 years ago

Mine pops out of Chef after rebuilding the flippers also.

#585 5 years ago

Ok I got samples. Perfect fit in my game

9A35128B-AE27-48EF-ADB7-40A554903E14 (resized).jpeg9A35128B-AE27-48EF-ADB7-40A554903E14 (resized).jpegBA408646-5CAD-4912-842E-FF830E488FFB (resized).jpegBA408646-5CAD-4912-842E-FF830E488FFB (resized).jpeg
#586 5 years ago

Please let me know what you have available. Picture looks great. Id like a full set if possible. Cartman hole, Kenny hole, return lane drop slot protector and Chef hole. Thanks for putting this together. IrishPat

#587 5 years ago

Kenny will be a while and we didn’t design a chef part. Lane parts any day now

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Ok I got samples. Perfect fit in my game [quoted image][quoted image]

Love the color! I really like how you don’t have to unscrew anything to get it installed. How far does it stick up above the play field?

Let me know if you would still like me to be a tester. Regardless, I can’t wait to get my hands on one.

#589 5 years ago

the part is near razor sharp at edge then tapers to about 1/32 thick before dropping to radius. i didnt see the ball trying to jump at all. that hole is huge

#590 5 years ago

im sending a few samples to a few people that dont have a beat up cartman hole, as long as the fit is still good we can release parts.
what i did was applied a thin bead of clear silicone to inner radius and stuck it on. no glue and silicone wont hurt the art or anything and could be
removed if need be but i dont see why it would ever need to be removed.

#591 5 years ago

I'm interested in a set once you get them going.

#592 5 years ago

My red multiball switch target broke today. I think I need this piece for replacement: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6228-02

Can anyone confirm this is what I need?

Also, does it simply plug from the wire harness, or is there more to it?

62C12D68-6471-44F8-A792-7A1C53031D14 (resized).jpeg62C12D68-6471-44F8-A792-7A1C53031D14 (resized).jpeg
#593 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

My red multiball switch target broke today. I think I need this piece for replacement: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6228-02
Can anyone confirm this is what I need?
Also, does it simply plug from the wire harness, or is there more to it?
[quoted image]

That part will work or you can buy just the face and replace it if the rest of your switch is in good shape. The switch just unplugs from the harness.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-6228-02

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in/page/7#post-3893161

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

That part will work or you can buy just the face and replace it if the rest of your switch is in good shape. The switch just unplugs from the harness.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-6228-02
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in/page/7#post-3893161

Thank you so much for linking me to that part AND the old post on how to remove it!!

#595 5 years ago

A few people should be getting those samples by today

1 week later
#596 5 years ago

Had a shipping fail. Parts went out Monday but holiday so prob went tue. Samples should be showing up today and tomorrow. I’m picking up in lane repair samples today from the molder.

#597 5 years ago

Here are in lane repair parts pre trimmed

0E664CAC-3475-41A4-B7F9-166276B81A75 (resized).jpeg0E664CAC-3475-41A4-B7F9-166276B81A75 (resized).jpeg6AE95E71-7AC3-4A65-ABC8-3D730F83737A (resized).jpeg6AE95E71-7AC3-4A65-ABC8-3D730F83737A (resized).jpeg
#598 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Here are in lane repair parts pre trimmed[quoted image][quoted image]

These look great! If they can be used on any machine, you could have a major sought after item.

#599 5 years ago

Yes I plan to mold them in many colors. Can use on any pin without a major to in lanes. Kind of a band aid but functional. I also thought we could try clear. Could install on new games or games without wear to prevent wear.
Here is a quick install on my SP, before and after

C71ABCB4-1459-43C9-B8D5-8293F6B27E3C (resized).jpegC71ABCB4-1459-43C9-B8D5-8293F6B27E3C (resized).jpegFC5A99B5-DC27-42DA-9F78-B3E2F58D41C0 (resized).jpegFC5A99B5-DC27-42DA-9F78-B3E2F58D41C0 (resized).jpeg7628525F-12A1-41CA-97E6-3EBB11D23B13 (resized).jpeg7628525F-12A1-41CA-97E6-3EBB11D23B13 (resized).jpegEC030380-88DC-4720-B421-CA4B233CCF5C (resized).jpegEC030380-88DC-4720-B421-CA4B233CCF5C (resized).jpeg
#600 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Yes I plan to mold them in many colors. Can use on any pin without a major to in lanes. Kind of a band aid but functional. I also thought we could try clear. Could install on new games or games without wear to prevent wear.
Here is a quick install on my SP, before and after [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They look great. Thanks for putting your time in on this for the South Park game fans, myself included. I'd like to order a set or what you have now as my machine has the same wear problems that I've seen in your pictures. Please let me know what I need to do to process an order when you have a set available.
IrishPat
[email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euless, TX
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Auburn, WA
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 1,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-park-club-come-on-in/page/12?hl=pinbutt2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.