Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by browne92
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingzacharyv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone know of someone selling in this area? I've traveled to Houston, TX for my first machine and now that its time to get a second I can't see to find one. Seems like there's only a handful of machines in the entire state.

Thanks

#3 9 years ago

I'm in Lafayette, I know Madisonville has Lakeside Distributers but they don't have much. I tried buying a Donkey Kong Arcade Cabinet from them but its really hard dealing with those guys. As far as PinballPark I saw his ad. That's what brought me to this site. But he's yet to reply. I'm in the market for a few more pins but I don't feel like going to Houston.

#5 9 years ago

Bottom Boyz? You have any more info of them?

#7 9 years ago

hahaha ok ive heard of the Bottom Boyz gang but I didn't think that is what you were talking about.

#9 9 years ago

Half way through the thread..... its a really great piece.

#11 9 years ago

Thanks for the Info PinballTiger225

#13 9 years ago

Thanks bud. I purchased my first unit a few months ago and fell in love. I suffer from acute Impulse Control so now its time to grow a collection.

#15 9 years ago

Yeah I plan on going out to Houston in November. I don't have a facebook account but was able to look at you guy's page. Looks like you'll had fun at the Charity event. I'll be looking forward to the next event you guys host as Beaumont is less than two hours away.

#20 9 years ago

Thanks guys for the info. I'm going to read about the new Orleans tourney. Sounds fun.
    Man a pinball fan in Parks, La it's a small world. What are your plans for new Orleans?

1 week later
    #22 9 years ago

I would be interested but currently I don't have time to go pick up in baton rouge.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingzacharyv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-louisiana?tu=kingzacharyv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.