6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by c508
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Going to be in South Bend, IN next Friday afternoon and looking for a place to play before a concert later that night. Checked the pinmaps and only found a GB Pro. Can anyone suggest other pins to play? REALLY wanted to hit up Main Street in Lafayette but it does not open til 7pm on Fridays. Thanks in advance.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks. Seems kinda weird that nothing has opened up with Notre Dame right there. We going to be in Kokomo til after lunch so maybe its better to backtrack to Indy to kill time then head back to SB.

#5 6 years ago

Is that a Fighting Irish call ? Well, did a little research and seems like a better option is to head back to Centerpoint Brewing in Indy. Per the pin map, they have AS, GB, MET, WCS, GOT, MMR and SMVE.

Enough time to play a few hours then drive to South Bend to see the Pat Travers Band for some good ass kicking !!

#7 6 years ago

Yeah, Pat is still doing shows. My older brother got me hooked on PTB back in 1980 but I never saw him in his prime. Have caught PTB twice now in 2 years and next Friday makes # 3. All the shows have been in small clubs so you can get right up there. Still plays and sounds great. We've got to see these guys while we still can...still shocked that Tom Petty passed. Need to find a way to see Jeff Lynne too.

I'd like to go to John's but schedule won't allow. We are planning to make it to VFW in May.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/south-bend-in-where-to-play?tu=Ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.