(Topic ID: 228794)

Source needed for Jacks Open backglass

By Silverstreak02

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5581BEED-1429-4FE8-AF12-11977808D7D0 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

A couple of months ago I purchased a rough Jacks Open. It needed a new back-glass, but Ron Webb had a new one on his website so I wasn't worried. Well I have it working now and decided to pull the trigger on the back-glass only to discover they are sold out. Ron said he has done two runs and probably won't do another so I'm stuck. Is there another source anywhere?

#2 5 years ago

This is what mine looks like.

5581BEED-1429-4FE8-AF12-11977808D7D0 (resized).jpeg5581BEED-1429-4FE8-AF12-11977808D7D0 (resized).jpeg
    #3 5 years ago

Place WTB ads here on Pinside, Mr. Pinball Classifieds, rec.games.pinball and you might turn up somebody with an extra backglass they’re willing to sell from one of Ron’s two batches. I’ve managed to get an out-of-print backglass this way.

Otherwise, bgresto makes a good non-silkscreened reproduction and will look much better than what you have.

http://bgresto.com/?p=675

2 weeks later
    #4 5 years ago

Leckmeck had a good piece of advice for you. However, Christmas may ring early for you my friend. I just sold my Jacks Open and just happen to have one of Ron's last batch runs of Jacks Open Backglass. Still in the box! $375 + shipping from Denver. I am willing to part with it.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Seahawk53:

Leckmeck had a good piece of advice for you. However, Christmas may ring early for you my friend. I just sold my Jacks Open and just happen to have one of Ron's last batch runs of Jacks Open Backglass. Still in the box! $375 + shipping from Denver. I am willing to part with it.

Wow.

#6 5 years ago

No, that's Lucky Hand......

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for all suggestions. I purchased a very nice used one from another pinsider.

#8 5 years ago

I have the Jack's Open backglass
    Gary. [email protected]
    360 473 7104

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-needed-for-jacks-open-backglass?hl=silverstreak02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.