source for large Blue Capacitors for Batman forever

By balboarules

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I am looking to replace the 2 big blue capacitors in Batman forever.. no idea what to get or where to find them, any help would be appreciated..

Info on it
Cornell Dubilier
DCM 3036025BB2B
30000uf 25VDC
658-9513-060

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Bob Roberts has them for 12.50 each & Arcadeshop has them for 12 each.

#3 9 years ago

Thank you, not familiar with either of those, are those the names of the sites?

#4 9 years ago

Ed at GPE has a 27000uF 25v one as shown on this page: https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=67

Ask him if it would be a suitable replacement.

#5 9 years ago

A +/- of 20% for these are OK so 27000uF should be fine. They could be more than 20% off anyway depending on the quality. I would be more concerned about the mounting and connections.

#6 9 years ago

The connections look the same on that one at Ed's, the mounting is done with zip ties, so I do not think that will be an issue..

Thanks
Steve

#7 9 years ago

digikey.com you will find anything on there.

#8 9 years ago

The question is why replace? Are you sure they are bad? They usually are one of the ones that rarely goes bad. Filters the power for the lamp matrix.

viperrwk

#9 9 years ago

I am not sure they are bad.. Trying to get to the bottom of a sound issue I posted in another topic.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I am not sure they are bad.. Trying to get to the bottom of a sound issue I posted in another topic.

Can you link the other topic? These caps would have nothing to do with audio.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-for-large-blue-capacitors-for-batman-forever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.