Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boneman91
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Does anybody have a source for the arrowhead shaped blue and red playfield inserts? I'm afraid that when I try to take mine out to level them that the "fins" will break off. And mine are beat anyway. I've heard that the reds might be available, but the blues are worth their weight in gold.

#2 9 years ago

The reds are available from somewhere in Australia. The woz uses a clear arrow insert on an upper pf, if someone knows how to obtain those let me know please! I'd use those and use color leds. Also all of the new inserts have been made and the new playfields are in the process of being produced. That according to rick at PPS.

#3 9 years ago

Elvis, I've been waiting for the F-14 playfield for a long time. Nothing definite is out there. Meanwhile the machine is taking up space in my workshop. Maybe I'll forgo the insert leveling....
But I do want to get the machine functioning...

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

the news is that the art is done, the playfield is routed, the inserts are done, now it's just a matter of putting it all together and printing them, and hopefully feb and if runs late then march.

sounds definitive to me

#5 9 years ago

A new F14 playfield would be awesome. Its a fantastic and very fast game. I'd love a chance to redo one and put my own custom artwork on the cabinet!

#6 9 years ago

It would be awesome if it comes to pass. Maybe they will have them at the Allentown show? I can only hope.

So maybe I should experiment with the playfield I have. Learn some airbrushing and such...

#7 9 years ago

That post was over a year ago, so who knows the current timeline, but at least it is happening. I'd have your money ready when they come, I bet they go fast.

#8 9 years ago

Yea. When I had my F14 a few years ago a NIB playfield showed up for $600 as I was watching the site. I went to the other room to get my wallet and by the time I got back to the PC it was sold!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yea. When I had my F14 a few years ago a NIB playfield showed up for $600 as I was watching the site. I went to the other room to get my wallet and by the time I got back to the PC it was sold!

Well sorry but im glad you didn't get that playfield because then I wouldn't have mine that i got from your brother (im assuming you then sold it to him)

#10 9 years ago

There is obviously a huge demand. I don't understand why, if this is the third most numerous pin, they haven't made the repro. I mean, why make Bad Cats before this one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-for-f-14-arrowhead-inserts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.