Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Patofnaud
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

481810_249672698460855_1131783002_n.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I visited ted last weekend and realized how much I enjoyed joy the dancing boogies on his scared stiff. My scared is now lacking in comparison.

What are the sources to pick up a set?

#2 6 years ago

I don't know if anyone is making the slingshot extenders right now.

The finger puppets turn up though. A little digging on line, kid stores, etc. should turn them up.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

A good source for the boogie men would be great too because the current boogies out there look terrible. Good luck with your hunt its an excellent mod that should have came with production version. As Lloyd said guy who made them I think stopped last i checked.

#4 6 years ago

How do you make a tissue dance?

Put a little boogie in it.

#7 6 years ago

Has anyone ordered from freeplay? Looks like the right stuff, but I'm always uneasy sending money somewhere without at least one positive nod

#8 6 years ago

My dentist has them lol

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Has anyone ordered from freeplay? Looks like the right stuff, but I'm always uneasy sending money somewhere without at least one positive nod

Yes. I bought a set from them about a month ago. No problems.

#10 6 years ago

I have a few that I don't need...

481810_249672698460855_1131783002_n.jpg

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I ordered my kit from them as well - no problems. Their dancing boogies are the newer fugly ones. I found some like jakal has off of eBay. You can find them pretty cheap - don't spend $10-$15 per finger puppet. I think mine were about $1 each.......

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I have a few that I don't need...

I'm officially scared now.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Navarre, OH
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside