5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by boy141
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I use a lot of PETG washers on games to help protect plastics from damage, especially on older games that don't have ready-made plastic protectors like on a lot of newer/modern games.

I usually get 3/4" and 7/8" washers from CPR as add-on items whenever I place an order there, and those washers have held up fine for years on the games I've installed them on.

I got a large batch of 1" washers from pinball life a while back, and those got destroyed very quickly after only a few dozen plays on various games.

Since I need to order a new batch of 1" washers soon, has anyone ordered any washers of this size from other sources? I'd rather not go back to PBL again since they didn't seem to hold up well at all.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'd rather not go back to PBL again since they didn't seem to hold up well at all.

Our fender washes are made of PETG. There should be zero issues with these and this is the first I have ever heard of an issue in all the years we have been selling them.

Please send back your unused ones for a refund. I would like to personally inspect these. Please include your original order ID number with the return as this serves as your RMA number.

Terry.

Pinball Life
    11939 Oak Creek Parkway
    Huntley, IL 60142

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Our fender washes are made of PETG. There should be zero issues with these and this is the first I have ever heard of an issue in all the years we have been selling them.
    Please send back your unused ones for a refund. I would like to personally inspect these. Please include your original order ID number with the return as this serves as your RMA number.
    Terry.
    Pinball Life
    11939 Oak Creek Parkway
    Huntley, IL 60142

Hi Terry,

Looks like I ordered a batch of them back in mid-2015. I thought I ordered them more recently than that, but I guess not.

So, I appreciate the gesture, but I think that's a bit too far back to be deserving of a refund.

I think I only have a couple of them remaining, so if you still want to inspect them, I can dig them out tonight.

Thanks

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Titan Pinball sells them in PETG in all colors. I use them and they work great.
    https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134

Ok, great, thanks for the suggestion

#6 5 years ago

You may want to try places like McMaster-Carr if you are needing a bunch of them. https://www.mcmaster.com/standard-washers

I generally just buy these from one of the pinball vendors to help support them but if you need bulk then something like those places may be something to consider.

9 months later
    #7 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

You may want to try places like McMaster-Carr if you are needing a bunch of them. https://www.mcmaster.com/standard-washers
    I generally just buy these from one of the pinball vendors to help support them but if you need bulk then something like those places may be something to consider.

THANK YOU! I need to find a cheaper-long-term solution!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/source-for-1-petg-washers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.