2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by coz6
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Went to play WoZ last night and the sound was really bad. Almost like it was muted. Seems like nothing is coming out of the Sub and the upper speakers sound like they are in a tin can.

Any ideas? I checked the obvious (connections to the boxes and all).

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Did you recently move pin or move something next to it. Did it work great the previous day?

I have been using it my basement now for about four months. Probably 100 or so games on it since the move.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Reset all the cables on the back of the silver box - both the RCA jacks and USB. Open the box and check the RCA cable connections leading to outside thru the box. Reseat the connections at the audio board. If you think if might be the woofer alone unplug the yellow RCA jack and see if it makes any difference. If it doesn't plug the red or white RCA jack to where the yellow one was inside the box - if the woofer becomes active replace the RCA cable with the yellow ends (mine was faulty). Under the test menu there is a sound option that should be running while you check this out.

I did reseat some, but will try to do the other things you suggested tomorrow night.

1 week later
#10 2 years ago

Ok, after resetting all of the inside cables the sound is better. I had to bend in the rca jack metal edges to get them tight again. I also put some electrical tape around each so I don't repeat history.

Thanks everyone for help on this one.

Case closed (literally)...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Darnestown, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside