(Topic ID: 228847)

Sound board strap details on S&T used in Flash Gordon

By bestofthebunch

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I have a working S&T AS2518-61 with Elektra ROMs (2532 in U3 & U4 and 2716 in U5). I want to use the board in a Flash Gordon but can’t find the strapping Info for this. Assuming I use 2532 chips (I think it uses just 2 ROMs) I have U12 fitted and no U9 currently.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

U9 in not used on the S & T. U12 is used on Flash Gordon.. So your setup looks ok.

#3 5 years ago

Cheers do I need to change any straps if only using 2x 2532 ROMs on the FG?

#4 5 years ago

Just make sure your rom jumpers are set for 2532’s. Pinwiki has the correct jumper info. I can see your U5 jumper is set up for 2716. To change it to 2532, move the jumper from BB to AA.

#5 5 years ago

Looks like U2-U4 are Ok as is. My fg used U2 and U5

#6 5 years ago

Great cheers for your help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sound-board-strap-details-on-sampt-used-in-flash-gordon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.