Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 399 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

227a00812146e698f1bf0bfd95ecfc4706af4b69 (resized).jpeg
    Website-Header (resized).jpg
    CeESJVeXIAAsplI (resized).jpg
    Conspiracy-theorist-wearing-tinfoil-hat-stares-at-his-computer-Shutterstock-800x430 (resized).png
    u0n9rzS.jpg
    IMG_0579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0384 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0430 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9116 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9115 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9118 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9114 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9112 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9111 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9110 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9109 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 7 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah I said emergency. If my basement is flooding and getting ready to wipe out my collection, that is a situation that requires an immediate response....therefore making it an emergency situation. Emergencies don't have to be a life or death situation. You said "I normally wouldn't have even got in the middle of this but .....I've been drinking tonight"
    I guess that explains why your being such a Dick. Sounds like maybe you had a little too much to drink there Otis?
    Also this kids personal life is none of your business whatsoever. It doesn't matter if he has a job, it doesn't matter if he lives at home and pays rent, none of that is your concern.

Wow Who-Dey if you care so much I hope you make a huge donation and end Otaku worries.

I honestly don't know why anyone cares about your personal situation, but the grown up thing to do is "sell" a machine and cover your unexpected expenses, especially if they will sell it back to you. I know if I was closer I would do that deal in a heartbeat just so I could try a game out for a couple weeks and you would have some cash.

#359 7 years ago
    Quoted from GWalton:

That part I can usually handle with my lower leg. What about getting it from the on the stool/sawhorse level to the on the floor level. With those widebodys especially, I run the risk of throwing my back out and pinching the ends of my fingers off. Any tricks for that? Of course 2 people would be the ideal answer, but I don't trust my wife not to drop her side and any friends I do have scatter when I need a favor. Lol

I don't know how you guys do it without a harbor freight lift. Now I just need an Escalara and I'll be able to do everything but pull a PF completely out by myself. Yeah calling friends for pinball help is a losing battle, but they always show up when it's time to play lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sos-in-nj-help-needed-after-flood?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.