2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 399 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 35 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

227a00812146e698f1bf0bfd95ecfc4706af4b69 (resized).jpeg
    Website-Header (resized).jpg
    CeESJVeXIAAsplI (resized).jpg
    Conspiracy-theorist-wearing-tinfoil-hat-stares-at-his-computer-Shutterstock-800x430 (resized).png
    u0n9rzS.jpg
    IMG_0579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0384 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0430 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9116 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9115 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9118 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9114 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9112 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9111 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9110 (resized).PNG
    IMG_9109 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

As I told ForceFlow, I'm slammed until at least Monday. But I can offer my Escalera to make the moving job easier if someone is heading your way to help out.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Wow what a community we have here. Everyone is willing to help out a fellow pinside when in need. I glad to be part of it

I look at it the other way. Look at the map ForceFlow posted. Where the hell is everybody???

#42 2 years ago

You guys sound like you have issues with people who have more pins than you do. Would you be pooping in his Cheerios if he had only 2 or 3 low-priced machines? It just sounds like jealousy. And this has nothing to do with his age or generation (trust me...I live with one that would put anybody's entitled kid to shame).

He's less than half my age and has 3x the number of my machines, and I don't give a crap. It's about helping out another person. If you don't want to give cash, don't. If you don't want to help him out in person, don't. If you don't want to lend him some equipment to make it easier, don't. You can always just opt for option number four and shut the f**k up.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Well my mind is blown by the reaction to my posts. I I guess I was raised differently.
    "You want something? Work hard to earn it."

I actually agree with this, but I think the argument is apples to oranges. For instance, if I worked hard (and I did) to get everything I did, and I had damage and asked for help, would you just say "forget him...he's got more machines than me, he can fend for himself?"

I just can't. And I don't care if he's 19 and working at McDonald's (he's not, btw), or a billionaire. It's about being human.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I have an issue with that map versus my local map. Dang. I apparently need to move.
    Good luck to Otaku, and hopefully you can get something figured out.

Really. Who the hell would live in Tennessee? Grab a bottle of Jack, a giant-assed plate of BBQ, and get the hell out of there!

#70 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sounds like some of his machines have become "liquidated".

Ha.
    Ha.

#88 2 years ago

Otaku picked up my Escalera. Showed him how to use it. Suggested he do a dry run going up the stairs before strapping a machine on. Apologized for the choice of words. Wish I could do more to help but I'm a busy guy.

Man, I hope I see my Escalera again.

#90 2 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Otaku, I'll trade you a nice working Kings of Steel for that Escalera.

Go f**k yourself.

#101 2 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

This is COMPLETELY uncalled for! I'm so upset with this response.
    otaku needs cash, not machines.
    I'll buy that Escalera for $50.
    Marcus

Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on now guys...I'll be glad to come up tomorrow and help you move the games, and I'll drop the Escalera back off to beelze on the way home.

Buncha dicks on this site.

#105 2 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Your favorite Okay, that's mean Otaku LOL
    Pardon my godawful sense of humor... If there's anybody I should be extra nice to it should be you but I simply couldn't resist.

You haven't seen the Bash Beelzeboob threads, have you? You can pretty much kick me in the nuts and I can take it. No worries.

Quoted from LTG:

Don't.
    You start being nice to him and then we'll all have to start being nice to him. And then we'll have anarchy.
    LTG : )

Beelzeboob: Pinside's Bitch.

#152 2 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

all you negative nelly dick dogs....

#298 2 years ago

Judging by the looks of the pictures, the Escalera is needed and working out wonderfully. Nice work, Steven! It's pretty cool when you can move a shitload of pins by yourself...gives you a pretty empowering feeling. Glad things are moving along well!

#300 2 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

No joke! Stang turns into the Hulk when moving pins. He is my go to Escalara.

Well then, I could use him at my house. I don't have an Escalera anymore.

#304 2 years ago

Otaku hasn't been heard from for over 6 hours. I fear an Escalera mishap.

#315 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Thanks to Boob at least he had the tools to get this done even though some help would have made it better.

Unfortunately, this happened during one of the busiest weekends I've had in a while. I have to drive up to NY State now. Wish I could have done more, but I have a ton to do before next weekend when my wife owns me for Easter.

Seems like the Escalera is a huge help to him, though. He would have never been able to move those machines alone otherwise.

#331 2 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks everybody. Not feeling too great today so finally just got out of bed but wanted to update so nobody else thinks I fell down the stairs. Going to text my friend in about an hour if I perk up a bit as he only had free time tonight so we'll see how that goes.
    Yes, the Escalera has done wonders for me. I think I got 6 games upstairs by myself yesterday. The heads, which are usually folded down on games starting in the mid-80's, have to be fully removed on these older games as seperate pieces which were a little shorter than the Escalera strap so I'm going to wait for my friend to show up to use the old fashioned bandtruck to get them up so I have somebody to support them from the bottom.

Just remember to keep charging it when you're not using it. Worst thing ever is to get caught mid-flight of stairs and have the battery die. Text me when you have an idea of when you can return it...love to have you play some games when you come over. I'd offer a beer, but I don't want to lose my teaching license.

#335 2 years ago
    Quoted from the96stang:

There are a few of us young guys.

No wonder you're team Taxman. I've heard about him.

#349 2 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

I'm more worried about his grandmother at this point. Is she displaced after all this? I personally love older people and their stories and advice.

My guess is she's totally rocking it on Fireball Classic. And if you buy me a drink I'll tell you all my stories from the good old days.

Quoted from Buzz:

Look he just learned he can move a game by himself and became god of the stairs, with the right equipment.

Beelzeboob: Teacher. Enabler. Douchebag.

#363 2 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Otaku has one for sale on eBay.

Dick.

Otaku came by and dropped off the Escalera. Both he and the equipment survived. He played all my games (8 are set up) and pissed me off by hitting the Targaryen shot repeatedly on GOT LE, which I can never seem to do consistently.

He's a good dude and an asset to the hobby. I just wish I had asked him what the hell Otaku means.

#368 2 years ago
    Quoted from VacFink:

Its Japanese geek/nerd/social introvert, oftentimes derogatory, as nerd/geek/etc are here as I understand.
    I only know this because I also resemble that remark and watch a lot of Japanese movies.

Then I, too, am Otaku.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 115.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Merf's Pins
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    € 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Dystopian Mods Italia
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.95
    $ 16.00
    Flipper Parts
    TheDudeMods
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 25.00
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside