Sorry.jpg
dick_measuring-stick.jpg
Unknown-3.jpeg
sternSD1.jpg
hum.png
Drax_Literal_Destroyer.jpg
gremlins_2.gif
KISS_LE.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Now wait a minute. Some of you guys are trying to say that if you got a NIB pin that costs north of $7000 and you could NOT play it right out of the gate, you would not be pissed/irritated/annoyed/frustrated?

Maybe mildly annoyed but would not blame Stern for something going bad in shipping....especially that far. SD cards go tits up ALL the time.....also not Stern's fault. There is no way they purposely sent a new LE game (or any game) not working. I've dealt with Stern's customer service in the past and they were great and I was 100% satisfied.

#161 8 years ago

I recently bought a recumbent exercise bike and the stupid little fan in the main console didn't work right out of the box.

Being a "pinball guy" I tried to trouble shoot it myself to no avail. Honestly I NEVER planned to use the stupid mini fan.....but it was just the fact that it was brand new and didn't work. So I emailed and bitched. They ended up sending me a whole new console and didn't even want to original sent back! So now I have a backup

All that being said I agree with Vid, markmon, CrazyLevi and many others here......pinball is just different. Too many little things that can go wrong in shipping. And now that they are using SD cards it's going to be one after another failing (or a least it will "feel" that way if every single time it happens the person bitches on here)......but and easy and cheap fix; Play on!

#216 8 years ago

Wait.......what were we talking about again?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorry-stern?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.