(Topic ID: 227182)

Sorcerer Wiring and Switch error, one switch fires entire row.

By CalibrunKnight

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hey Pinside!

I'm pretty novice when it comes to electrical and switch Matrixes. I've recently run into an issue after changing out the flipper assembly on my Sorcerer machine.
It seems activating one switch is triggering the entire row of switches. Going off the Matrix on in the manual, when any switch in row 4 is activated, all of the other switches register as well. So hitting the center coin will trigger the C in Sorcerer, D on the roll overs, Outhole, Right Drop Target, and Lane Change.

I've followed the entire loop and don't see anything out of place. There was a point were hitting the C switch would do nothing, and you could only light up that letter by hitting a different switch from the row.

Any thoughts or advise?

#2 5 years ago

You'll get more relevant answers if you go back and post this in the Solid State forum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-wiring-and-switch-error-one-switch-fires-entire-row and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.