• Latest reply 3 years ago by Rikoshay
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I have “done” my first playfield swap of Sorcerer and while I can get a game to start, I am getting feedback in the speakers that matches the light show. I am getting 16v on a bunch of the lights and I know I have mis-wired at least 1 wire. Would someone be able to take lots of pics of the under playfield wiring and send to me?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago
Quoted from Diver12:

I am getting feedback in the speakers that matches the light show

Can you describe the speaker "feedback" in more detail? Is it a hum or buzz that coincides / goes on and off with the lights, or something different? thx

#3 3 years ago

Buzz that coincides

2 weeks later
#4 3 years ago

i can send you all the pics you like, but don't know how to compress them to send as an email, or i could clutter up your thread?

i see a spring in a horizontal position just over half way up on left hand side, i don't believe it should be there and is it shorting anything?

also is there any battery corrosion on the bottom of the board near J15 and J16?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-under-playfield-wiring-pics?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.