• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

Working on a Sorcerer. Game starts ...It thinks right sling is shooter eject and continuously fires until I press sling switch,then shooter eject coil fires. Diodes were tested and seem to be fine. Any ideas?

#2 2 years ago

It seems like you've got a wire crossed up somewhere under the playfield, it's sending the signal for the trough kicker to the sling. Verify that the coils and switches for those two are wired properly. If it's not on the playfield, there could maybe be a driver board issue but I highly doubt that's the case

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

It thinks right sling is shooter eject and continuously fires until I press sling switch,then shooter eject coil fires. Diodes were tested and seem to be fine. Any ideas?

Check the diodes at switches 25 and 36 too. If you draw a rectangle encompassing the two switches that are 'crossed' those are at the opposite corners.

#4 2 years ago

You didn't mention you did a playfield swap. Use the switch matrix posted above by Knxwledge and verify by wire colors you have the switches in the right places

#5 2 years ago

Thanx guys...I did a dumb thing and labeled coils wrong as I was doing the swap. All fixed and ready to finish up and put this thing back together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Huntsville, AL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Las Vegas, NV
$ 22.50
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.