Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sor5.jpg
sor4.jpg
sor3.jpg
sor2.jpg
sor1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Got a line on a nice Sorcerer. Works perfectly, boards have just been gone through. Re-rubbered a few months ago. Cabinet is in nice condition, showing some wear but no major scrapes or gouges. Backglass looks perfect. No real wear on playfield but it has its share of swirl marks and needs some M.E. attention, also it's showing a little planking. Plastics are fine except for the usual broken one in the middle of the playfield. All lamps are bulbs, not LEDs.

sor1.jpgsor1.jpg sor2.jpgsor2.jpg sor3.jpgsor3.jpg sor4.jpgsor4.jpg sor5.jpgsor5.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Thanks, I realized I put it in the wrong section as soon as I hit "post".

So, the 1600 asking price for this table is kinda out of line I'm guessing? Plus it would be a 400-mi drive (each way) to pick up.

#13 10 years ago

Nope, I decided the planking was a deal breaker. If I'm going to wind up sending the playfield to Canada for a restoration anyway, I might as well wait for one that's a little more reasonable in price. Unfortunately, while I was waiting for the seller to come back from vacation to send me pix of the machine, I passed on another Sorcerer in similar condition but fully LED'd for 1000. Woulda had to have it shipped but even then I'd still be ahead. Ah well. I still really REALLY want one of these though, it's my alltime favorite table; maybe its time to bump my WTB post.

I did come across another table this morning, a Nitro Ground Shaker, see new post.

#15 10 years ago

If it's the same guy whose ad I read, he was a real ballbuster about selling it.... only wanted to deal with someone local, and didn't even consider 2 hours away as local.... didn't want to send out photos of his table, didn't return phone calls, etc. He definitely wasn't going to pack and ship a table.

#18 10 years ago

No need to move this post, I have a Sorcerer WTB there already! That's what I meant when I said I have to bump it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sorcerer-price-check-1?tu=jibmums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.