• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sopranos fix.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Hi team!

In search of a shooter lane plastic for Sopranos (Stern, 2005).

This is the long, thin plastic to the left of the shooter lane covering the yellow bulbs.

Mine is broken. Not like cracked, like destroyed with pieces missing broken

Does anyone happen to have one of these available? I found a NOS plastics set, but it was missing this one piece (of course). If I can't find a screened one, I guess I will have to make something somehow.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

#2 9 years ago

Good luck finding this.

Mine is trashed also.

I bought a plastic set and from a pinsider and that was the only piece missing the one I needed.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Good luck finding this.
Mine is trashed also.
I bought a plastic set and from a pinsider and that was the only piece missing the one I needed.

The Sopranos I play on location has this problem too. Seems like this is a very common problem with that machine. Also I noticed that the spot on the right side of the shooter lane where the ball kicks out tends to beat a dent in the shooter lane wall. Is there a metal cover you can put over that part of the shooter lane to stop that from happening?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The Sopranos I play on location has this problem too. Seems like this is a very common problem with that machine. Also I noticed that the spot on the right side of the shooter lane where the ball kicks out tends to beat a dent in the shooter lane wall. Is there a metal cover you can put over that part of the shooter lane to stop that from happening?

I guess I will have to make one then. Maybe a metal piece to go under it also.

The shooter lane wall issue, there is a plate. I got one for my LOTR cause it really wails the ball out of the kickout into that wall. This helps alot, and make s a cool nise when the ball hits it too, LOL

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-4000-00

Chris

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I guess I will have to make one then. Maybe a metal piece to go under it also.
The shooter lane wall issue, there is a plate. I got one for my LOTR cause it really wails the ball out of the kickout into that wall. This helps alot, and make s a cool nise when the ball hits it too, LOL
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-4000-00
Chris

I knew there had to be something out there, I just didn't know what to search for. Thanks!

#6 9 years ago

No problem

I was going to make my own, but than found that so I ordered a few when I bought some other stuff. They work great!

Chris

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Well, apparently these are unobtainable, LOL.

Got a piece of Lexan from another collector. Other than the scratch I put in it, I think it came out OK. Will try to make something to put over the clear section, as the light is pretty bright.

sopranos fix.jpgsopranos fix.jpg

Chris

#8 9 years ago

Well, apparently these are unobtainable, LOL.
Got a piece of Lexan from another collector. Other than the scratch I put in it, I think it came out OK. Will try to make something to put over the clear section, as the light is pretty bright.

Chris

sopranos fix.jpg 355 KB

Yeah, I was going to say, the worst part about the piece not being there is the blinding light, haha.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah, I was going to say, the worst part about the piece not being there is the blinding light, haha.

Yes, it certainly is. I was thinking about maybe some bulb condoms that keep it yellow, but eliminate the harshness of the light.

Chris

#10 9 years ago

Yes, it certainly is. I was thinking about maybe some bulb condoms that keep it yellow, but eliminate the harshness of the light.
Chris

yeah, or frosted bulbs may help too.

6 years later
1 year later
#12 11 months ago

Seems like the pinball center is no longer shipping to the united states. Anyone have a suggestion on were to get Sopranos plastics?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-shooter-lane-plastic-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.