Sopranos_-2_012.JPG
Sopranos_-2_007.JPG
Sopranos_-2_006.JPG
Sopranos_-2_005.JPG
Sopranos_-2_001.JPG
Sopranos_005.JPG
Sopranos_004.JPG
Sopranos_003.JPG
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

They need to make a topless dancer mod for that game.

They are.

Quoted from Blakesell:

I thought they did make a topless dancer mod.. I swear I've seen one on backalley's site or somewhere similar.

http://www.backalleycreations.com/bac%20in%20the%20works.html

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from PaulyB18:

davewth said:They need to make a topless dancer mod for that game.
They are.
Blakesell said:I thought they did make a topless dancer mod.. I swear I've seen one on backalley's site or somewhere similar.

http://www.backalleycreations.com/bac%20in%20the%20works.html

I see the great mods continue at Back Alley Creations! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

#103 11 years ago

BR when you get to the last episode....the members only jacket guy at the very end is a close friend of mine. He was asked by another friend (whom worked on the set casting) to come up for his birthday and watch the filming of the last episode. They gave him the jacket and told him what to do....no speaking. he had no idea he was going to be in the show!

#104 11 years ago

I bet he was Surprised !!

#105 11 years ago

I got my order of Premium Led's in from CoinTaker Sat ,, I Just finished installing them Today .
These New Led's are Awesome , Great for Pin's that Ghost.. Here's a Few Pict's ,, I'll do another Video after I get everything else completed .......

Sopranos_in_Leds_001.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_001.JPG Sopranos_in_Leds_008.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_008.JPG Sopranos_in_Leds_005.JPGSopranos_in_Leds_005.JPG

#106 11 years ago

" Let's get the Sh*t Outta Here " The Sopranos has been Shop'd out and Led'd w/ C.Takers Premium Led's ... Here's a Video I shot 2-nite !!

#107 11 years ago

Looks awesome as your pins always do BR!

#108 11 years ago

Looks to be in real nice shape. Good find BR. Oh if your ever on the west coast buying pins. I will give you a discount for wearing the viking horn helmet. We won't get into the you bring your gun deal.

hope you enjoy your new game.
I have not yet put time in on this title but a couple friends of mine really liked it.

#109 11 years ago

The Banker Loves the Pin ,, He Put a H.Score on it while I was play-n another of His 40 Pin's ..

Now , I'm Just wait-m on my Premium ... Thanxx Guy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And BigLaw , The BDK you Sold him is Kick-AZZ !! avitar_,,_no_Face.jpgavitar_,,_no_Face.jpg

#110 11 years ago

Horrible table.

1 week later
#111 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

It is fun to play B_R for sure!
The callouts can get tedious at times, but the flow is there and the layout isn't too shabby.
I wouldn't necessarily put a FF kit or shaker into it- but, some LED's and nice waxing should be enough to make it stay in your garage. (If at least, for a short while... )

It dosent support a shaker...

#112 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

They need to make a topless dancer mod for that game.

Bruce Nightengale one of my great freinds,from pinball lifters, painted out the tops and, let me tell ya they are exactly like real titties..and it looks great....

#113 11 years ago

It dosent support a shaker...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

Cradle those balls B_R!
Seriously though,
The new CT's are pretty nice, distributes the light a bit better with the diffuser, at least more than the standard premiums.
I'm sure the Banker will be happy.

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Decent game - how is the target in front of the boat? Airballs like TFLE. How is the fish and the saucer. 2500 is ok, the flipper wear hurts a bit for resale. 3k for huo is about right higher in a retail setting. 2300 would be the cheapest I ever seen. Good luck

Mine is HUO, paid 3200...super happy i did....but it has flipper button wear pretty much like every other one out there that has been played more that 10 times...LOL

the artwork didnt hold up for crap on this title...mine has a bit of light shooter lane wear too...but my FB wear is a bit less than yours...strange how machines wear....

and it IS verified HUO...my bud that i got it from played the piss out of it for 5 years, and the guy he got it from was a freind of his that got in NIB...

Wear....Its one of those things on Sopranos, that you just cant get away from....

lots to do in this pin, to get to boss and complete it... just tons of fun... a real keeper for me

and if you set the rules to hard you will NEVER be the boss

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.95
$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-pinball-price-check/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.