Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by isJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello I am thinking of buying a Sopranos pin, have never played one and am interested purely of my liking of the show.
Any body have any good experience on this one.

#2 7 years ago

It's a pretty fun game. Gomez made it & it's a "classic fan layout" which can be fun. I don't think the art is great, but that isn't a big deal. Check out some gameplay if you haven't before

#3 7 years ago

Great thank you, what should I be paying for this ( dollars is fine i can convert )

#4 7 years ago

I'd like someone else to step in here and answer that. I would say around 3-3,500 USD but I'm not positive.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'd like someone else to step in here and answer that. I would say around 3-3,500 USD but I'm not positive.

It's on my short list, and from what I've seen - this seems about right.

This on the other hand:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-sopranos-stern-2005-2014
Made me contemplate an 8 hour drive each way.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Great thank you, what should I be paying for this ( dollars is fine i can convert )

I paid 3500 a few years ago and its near perfect and low plays, my buddy just got one at an estate sale in NY and drove over 3 hours to get it...he payed 3500 and it has barely any plays on it, I think 500 or less but would need to double check, but it looks NIB. He searched for a year till he found his baby and it was worth. He then purchased the LED package and he is off to the races. Mine had LED's already installed but more game play but you couldn't tell by looking at it. Also get the Carmen Electra alternate translate, so much better than the original.

#7 7 years ago

Ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction, the one I have seen for sale is on for £ 2750.00. So seems a fair price.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I paid 3500 a few years ago and its near perfect and low plays, my buddy just got one at an estate sale in NY and drove over 3 hours to get it...he payed 3500 and it has barely any plays on it, I think 500 or less but would need to double check, but it looks NIB. He searched for a year till he found his baby and it was worth. He then purchased the LED package and he is off to the races. Mine had LED's already installed but more game play but you couldn't tell by looking at it. Also get the Carmen Electra alternate translate, so much better than the original.

Where you can buy the "Carmen Electra" translite?!

#9 7 years ago

eBay

#10 7 years ago

paid 3k for mine...well worth it
I never watched the show so theme doesn't do anything for me but gameplay is great

#11 7 years ago

We have 2 real nice ones in the shop. Its a pretty fast fun pin. I like the Curse word mode. Its neat.

#12 7 years ago

Really loved the game, great theme , like someone mentioned in an earlier post , it's got the same layout as a few of George Gomez games example lord of the rings an monster bash, maybe that's why I like it. It's a cool game, good luck.

#13 7 years ago

You can get some what of a beater Sopranos for $3000. Closer to $4000 for a really nice one.

#14 7 years ago

I sold a u shopped one at Pinfest this weekend for $2750... Could have sold three for that price

#15 7 years ago

Game is a lot of fun. Art not that great as already mentioned. And yes, 3200 to 4200 range based on condition is fair. Theme song will get stuck in your head

#16 7 years ago

Yup! This is one of the games that got me back into pinball; pick it up, you won't regret it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-pinball-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.