(Topic ID: 127332)

Sopranos owners club! (members only) Where's the $*#$@! money?

By GoBlue

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,196 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4323 (resized).jpeg
20240106_174232.jpg
20240106_174249.jpg
20240106_122537 (resized).jpg
IMG_4208 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3552 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230903_010956166 (resized).jpg
break (resized).jpg
IMG_8797 (resized).JPG
IMG_8793 (resized).JPG
IMG_8794 (resized).JPG
right outlane plastic (resized).jpg
sopranos backglass (resized).jpg
AACB409F-F23F-45F2-898A-7D7308F06DA1 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#538 5 years ago

Looking for alternate translite and decal set for the boat .... a scan is also welcome

IMG_0749 (resized).JPGIMG_0749 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#539 5 years ago

No one a scan of the decals ?!

Wake up Sopranos Club

IMG_0783 (resized).JPGIMG_0783 (resized).JPG
#543 5 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

Which one you want?

I need the boat .. they destroyed while removing with icespray .... so now I am brushing the boat and need afterwards the decals ...
Also the truck is yellow bleeched out .....

Thanks
Tom

#545 5 years ago

I ordered them here in Germany
Hell lot of money because I only need the boat stickers .... the rest will move in a box to all the other rests.
Maybe I make a scan and use this ... will see.

3 months later
#554 5 years ago

I have this plastics left after a renovation.

Someone need them ? Its all very good repros from russia, little darker and less resolution than original but ... cheaper than NOS and looking better than old plastics.

What you see on the catonage 75 Euro plus shipping.

IMG_1276 (resized).JPGIMG_1276 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#562 5 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Interesting. Has anyone experimented with a different spring or pulling the existing spring tighter to prevent airballs?

Nothing with the spring, its the target itself. You can fill the targets backside out with silicone or something like that to prevent airballs.

#573 5 years ago

ROMs, ROMs ... cheap stuff. The horror starts when looking for plastics. I ended up in Russia, fair price but not like original. Poor print, poor colors but NOS were about 300 dollar ...

Quoted from Triball:

Just bought Sopranos, so I guess I'm joining the club!
It's been stored in a dusty warehouse for the past 10 years and needs a big clean up.
I'm going to buy a new plastics set and I've removed the ROMs from the board. They are Italian and version 1.00.
I would like to flash new ones myself but I'm not sure which chips I need. The manual says M27C0400I-I2FI (8MB) for the voice ROMs and 27256 / 27512 (512kb) for the CPU-sound. These are way bigger than the actual bin-files (1MB), and I believe the ones in my machine are smaller. I was able to remove the sticker on the CPU-chip and it says M27C1001-10F1 (128kb). Manual says 27C040 (1MB).
Where do you guys get your new chips from? I do not have a UV-light to reset the ones I have and I'm not really sure if they are OTP and even possible to reset.
Thanks for any feedback.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#581 5 years ago

Please forget about pinballcenter´s plastics .... there are many people dissatisfied ! Its not genuine Stern plastics ! I had T2 plastics from them .. very bad quality !
The plastics I bought came from vbobrusev , also active on this thread As I wrote ... not good as NOS but alternate ! Colors not matching and the quality is more "raw" .... not so fine as original but a full set for a nice price !

BTW: Pics from my new translite and speakergrille with speaker decoration "guns" ... from pinballcenter ...

IMG_2403 (resized).JPGIMG_2403 (resized).JPGIMG_2405 (resized).JPGIMG_2405 (resized).JPGIMG_2407 (resized).JPGIMG_2407 (resized).JPGIMG_2408 (resized).JPGIMG_2408 (resized).JPG
#585 5 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I just made adjustments on a Sopranos. I don't see anything in the thread (I searched for safe).
But anyone get DOUBLE hits on the safe?

This is a feature on one "rank" as I know ....
If you change this in the adjustmens ... you cheat

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-owners-club-members-only-wheres-the-money?tu=TomDK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.