“Sopranos or T3?”

• Sopranos 50 votes
    83%
  • T3 10 votes
    17%

(60 votes)

#1 6 years ago

Hi guys,
I'm going to sell my BSD after many years of good and loyal services, i already have 3 Stern (IM, TWD and MET) and i want to buy an other Stern, but on the cheap side.
I love either theme, i watched Sopranos show and i love the mafia theme. Of course T3 theme is good too.
The layout of Sopranos reminds me LOTR, and it's a good thing because i love this game (i had one in the past).
Sopranos seems to be a underrated title and a fun game. Code is what i consider the most for a machine, and i have a preference for Lyman's codes.
What's your opinion about this two games?
Thanks in advance

#2 6 years ago

Sopranos is a much better game, especially in the code department

#3 6 years ago

I own t3 and like it but I also think sopranos is a better game with more toys and things to do.

#4 6 years ago

Sopranos all the way.

#5 6 years ago

Pranos indeed

#6 6 years ago

No comparison, Sopranos all the way.

#7 6 years ago

Sopranos...not even close

#8 6 years ago

Sopranos. A very fun game!

#9 6 years ago

Sopranos is maybe the most underrated game out there. Similar playfield to LOTR but mobsters instead of hobbits. By far the most popular party game I ever owned.

#10 6 years ago

Sopranos is a killer game with very decent rules. It would make a great longer ball time game to put next to TWD and IM.

#11 6 years ago

Another vote for sopranos

#12 6 years ago

I have owned and enjoyed both, but I have to give the nod to Sopranos.

#13 5 years ago

Thanks guys for the advices.
Does the Sopranos have modes different from each others (except the video mode)? I read a rulesheet and all modes seems to be the same: shoot the 4 or 5 red lit shots then center loop.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Shadrac:

Thanks guys for the advices.
Does the Sopranos have modes different from each others (except the video mode)? I read a rulesheet and all modes seems to be the same: shoot the 4 or 5 red lit shots then center loop.

Sounds like you're referring to the (5) TV episode modes which are pretty similar in that you're basically shooting lit lane shots.

However, there are numerous other modes/tasks that need to be completed in order to reach Boss status and eventually defeat the game. Collectively, these provide a lot of variety to the gameplay. Each of these (including the TV Episodes group) is represented by a small red circular insert around the large Underboss insert in the center of the playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sopranos-or-t3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.