• Latest reply 3 years ago by seenev
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C35C294-CBD1-428E-A24B-68CB3D1E4F37 (resized).png
#1 3 years ago

Proven, we are a bunch of idiots!?!?

(Just thought I’d leave this here for discussion....)

8C35C294-CBD1-428E-A24B-68CB3D1E4F37 (resized).png8C35C294-CBD1-428E-A24B-68CB3D1E4F37 (resized).png
#2 3 years ago

This is why you shouldn't pre-order anything...

#3 3 years ago

CDPR just made Bethesda and their buggy mess of game releases look good with this disaster.

#4 3 years ago

U know I try to play the most modern stuff but man its almost more talking and cut scenes than action now. Deus x was way better than this mediocre but nice looking game.

#6 3 years ago

There have been tons of articles on this game over the last year. It tried to offer everything, and had turned into a joke pre launch. Even the developers admitted to rushing to constantly meet deadlines. This shouldn’t have really caught to many off guard.
Now this game will likely be cast into f’d launch purgatory. I may pick it up when it hits the $5 bargin bin next Christmas.

#7 3 years ago

Nothing like a rushed 8 year development

But honestly I’ve had fun playing it on my pro. The glitches are just so ridiculous that I can’t stop playing it in a car crash kind of way. Been laughing my ass off every night.

#8 3 years ago

I pre-ordered a year and a half ago and I returned it to Amazon. It was just too frustrating to play. When a game takes so long to get to launch and there are several delays, you think maybe when they finally release it that it's going to be really polished and well done. This game is just baffling how far from ready it was. It's too bad because it seems like it could be great if it was finished, but why pay full price for a game and have to wait for them to finish it when you can get it for next to nothing later on when it's done?

I don't think comparing video games to pinball makes sense. When I got into this hobby a few years ago, I couldn't understand why pinball companies get a pass on practices that people don't tolerate in other industries, but now I get it. We let them get away with it, and we even encourage it. And as much as we say "No more NIB for me," somehow all these new releases keep selling out in record time. Maybe I've learned my lesson, but there's a sucker born every minute, and with the low volume in this industry, it doesn't take too many new suckers to replace the old ones.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sony-offers-cyberpunk-refunds-for-incomplete-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.