(Topic ID: 235436)

Sony Bravia Pinball Test Video

By FatPanda

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I saw this shared on FB, and thought I'd pass it along here. Very cool video, even on my peasant PC monitor.

#2 5 years ago

Im totally using this at work.....

#3 5 years ago

There are some neat ideas on that fake game someone should try to use.

Carnival is also a decent theme for an original work. Imagine if Oktoberfest was just a generic carnival instead of being irrelevant 11 out of 12 months of the year...

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im totally using this at work.....

If I were selling TVs, I'd totally use this too. Very rich and colorful, smooth lines, the motion looks great.

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Carnival is also a decent theme for an original work. Imagine if Oktoberfest was just a generic carnival instead of being irrelevant 11 out of 12 months of the year...

I really like the canon multiball start. The lion head going up and down is neat too. In the down position, it would be a bash toy, in the up position, it could act as a physical ball lock for a 2 ball MB.

#5 5 years ago

Man are we ever close to not be able to tell the difference at all between whats real and whats fake. AI on the horizon, most likely our time is limited.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

If I were selling TVs, I'd totally use this too. Very rich and colorful, smooth lines, the motion looks great.

I agree, but i dont sell tvs lol. I mean, I guess a 20’H x 100’W LED wall is technically just a big ass tv now...

Touché...

#7 5 years ago

....now those were some awesome cannons

#8 5 years ago

that playfield is gonna dimple quickly

#9 5 years ago

I need a coil count to make sure this is worth my money...

#10 5 years ago

Well thank god it has ramps.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

JPop's taking preorders as we type.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

JPop's taking preorders as we type.

You thinking CV2?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Well thank god it has ramps.

I admit, I paused the video and stared way too long trying to figure out just how the ball was supposed to make some of them (like the red one to the spiral, feeding from... the pops?). It's an awesome concept, but definitely from the Jpop school of design.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sony-bravia-pinball-test-video?hl=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.