(Topic ID: 201273)

Sony 42" Plasma monitor - Free!

By SilverUnicorn

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF1168 (resized).jpg
    DSCF1167 (resized).jpg
    DSCF1166 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1165 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1164 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1163 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1162 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1161 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1160 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1159 (resized).JPG
    DSCF1158 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Thinking someone might want this. If not, no big deal. Sony FWD-42PV1 42" Plasma Display. approximately 55 lbs. Has slight burn in at bottom. Not noticable unless picture is white or light (you can see it in the pic where it is on). I was using this as a TV for the basement so the burn in didn't bother me.

See pics. Worked when removed from wall in the basement (replaced with a smart TV. FREE if picked up/ I am in Quakertown, PA zip 18951. Will not ship this. Remote included. Will need a power cord (standard computer power cord - I might be able to scare one up). Wall mount not included.

Let me know if interested, and I can get you more details. Will answer inquiries in the order received. Will update if and when it is claimed. Thanks for looking!

Chris

DSCF1158 (resized).JPGDSCF1158 (resized).JPG

DSCF1159 (resized).JPGDSCF1159 (resized).JPG

DSCF1160 (resized).JPGDSCF1160 (resized).JPG

DSCF1161 (resized).JPGDSCF1161 (resized).JPG

DSCF1162 (resized).JPGDSCF1162 (resized).JPG

DSCF1163 (resized).JPGDSCF1163 (resized).JPG

DSCF1164 (resized).JPGDSCF1164 (resized).JPG

DSCF1165 (resized).JPGDSCF1165 (resized).JPG

DSCF1166 (resized).JPGDSCF1166 (resized).JPG

DSCF1167 (resized).jpgDSCF1167 (resized).jpg

DSCF1168 (resized).jpgDSCF1168 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Might know of a home for it, a local pinball guy, not on pinside. Will see if there is any interest.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Biffbar:

Might know of a home for it, a local pinball guy, not on pinside. Will see if there is any interest.

Cool, let me know. I can take it to work (in Allentown - right near the airport) if that would facilitate pickup.

Also posed on my Facebook page.

Chris

#4 6 years ago

Hate to trash this bump

#5 6 years ago

WOW! Really wish I was closer. This would be great for the kids to play there video games on.

#6 6 years ago

This is tentatively scheduled for pickup this week. Will re-post if that doesn't pan out.

Thanks!
    Chris

#7 6 years ago

This has been picked up. Thanks all!

Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sony-42-plasma-monitor-free?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.