(Topic ID: 192940)

Son's 14th birthday.... wants to play pinball...where (SE. WI)

By 67cutlass

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Geeks mania has a lot of pins but not a huge selection of newer sterns. We are kind of in the same boat as you, there are so many newer sterns I want to play with my kids but I don't want to take them into a bar to do it. I still haven't played twd premium, acdc premium, tron, MET premium, and many others.

Schwoeglers is just a bowling alley. The majority of the games there are out on the concourse and no need to even step foot in the bar area to play the new stuff. Only place in the state to play both the newest Sterns and JJP titles.

Aside from that AltBrew is a tap room and the game area is not very barlike outside of evening hours on a weekend.

If you want to avoid booze completely then Geeks is by far the best option for alcohol free and lots of pinball (granted last time I was in they only had a few of the newer games to play) I think they still offer free entry on Bdays so it would be a cheap option for a full day of vid and pins.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

My vote would be Schwoegler's - very family friendly, and a great collection of pins.

thanks Dave!

1 week later
    #13 6 years ago
    Quoted from 67cutlass:

Schwoegler's - Always a GREAT time. Games work like they are brand new. Very clean. Little disappointed that Star Wars was at a place that was closed, but I get why. These guys always have the newest games and take great pride in them. We love it there.

thanks for the kind words and for stopping in! Really appreciate it and glad you all had a good time. We often shift games around so maybe on your next visit SW will be available

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sons-14th-birthday-wants-to-play-pinballwhere-se-wi?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.