PXL_20220429_145123322 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220429_145333624 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220415_185521525 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220409_162948018 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220409_230452143 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220411_155848571 (resized).jpg
PXL_20220410_024308459 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

I was recently interviewed about Sonic Spinball on the Kaneda Pinball Podcast. Check it out here!
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-545-sonics-homebrew-hero

I’m new to your thread here and just wanted to say, love what you’re doing, it looks amazing so far! I hope one of the manufacturers picks you up and puts this thing into production so we can all enjoy it. I would definitely buy it.

I’m going to read through the entire thread tonight hopefully or tomorrow but I can’t wait to see this thing finished and what you’re able to pull off here besides all the awesome stuff you have already. Truly amazing what you’ve been able to do in one year! Keep up the great work!

1 week later
#346 3 years ago

This game looks amazing!

Watched about 45 minutes of the stream, on my phone, but I’ll watch the whole stream later tonight on my tv!

Man it looks good.... those multiball modes look fast and look like a lot of fun. Super loop mode is awesome bonus slots is so cool! Great work!!!!

On the T-shirt’s.... why wait fir the shows??? Have some made up and sell them here to help fund your work? I’d be in for one for sure and maybe more!

#350 3 years ago

I’m in!

#367 3 years ago

my vote for Sonic is already in!

#382 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Somebody should start a thread with poll to see how many Pinsiders want Sonic!!!

I’d be in for one!

My wife was a huge Sonic the hedgehog fan, when we first dated, and she also loved playing sonic spinball! We probably had most all the sonic games. I also enjoyed playing them.

Our second pinball machine I bought for us was her favorite pin she played at the arcade, The Getaway HS2.

I’d love to be able get this one for her! (And for me )

#387 3 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

awwww I want to do a getaway restore so bad. Cant seem to find a decent project

No deep code on it but it’s such a great game! I always enjoy playing it. And, it always gets your adrenaline going when you play and get further into the modes. Definitely worth a restore!!!

I got lucky with mine... lady that owned it got it from her parents who bought it NIB. Then she and her family owned it for 10/15 years, they played it and neglected it of cleaning and general maintenance. Then her kids lost interest and they didn’t play it for years so she decided to sell it. When I got it home I took most everything off the playfield and just cleaned it, waxed it and put all new rubbers on it (a few were broke and the rest were very worn away).

She knew what it was worth so I didn’t get it at a steal but when i consider the condition it’s in. It was worth it. As far as I can tell, everything on it is original. And, it’s worked and still works flawlessly since I bought it about six years ago. I have never had to make any repairs to it so far. Couple years ago I replaced all the incandescents to LED. It’s a keeper!

#388 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did I hear right that AP was hiring Nordman and three home brew designers

As I was listening to the super awesome pinball show podcast today, all I could think was.... please let it be the guy making Sonic!!!

#398 3 years ago

How many sold????

#401 3 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

66 as of this posting. I ordered 100 so still have some to bring to a show or fill late orders

Nice...My wife and I can’t wait to get ours!

Thanks!

Now if we could just get someone to produce this pin so we can get one of those too!

1 week later
#440 3 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

Yes the rear wall on the playfield.
That is part of the "moving the PF to the cabinet" work session. Yes. I will also need to finally cut back one of the orbit guides so they fit correctly.

What would be a really cool back board would be an lcd screen that could show sonic whizzing by everytime you hit the orbit... and the background could match the game/zone you’re currently playing!

You might even be able to get a post back there or magnet or gate that could occasionally stop the ball and Sonics movement on the lcd and cut into the clip where he looses his rings....

Man that would be really cool too!

#441 3 years ago

What’s the actual term they use for that?

Is is it back board or something else???

I really dislike the one on my Transformers and would love to change it....

#448 3 years ago

Very awesome!

Great interview.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sonic-the-hedgehog-spinball?tu=Pinball-Obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.