• Latest reply 9 years ago by Pintucky
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sonic M-T reset.JPG
Sonic M-T a.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

Make sure your little coin switches are not stuck on.

#14 9 years ago

The ball player unit should be incremented before the ball is kicked out. what happens if you manually increment the player unit 4 clicks while the ball is in the drain? I think the score motor should do that before kicking out the ball if you are playing a game with only one player.

#26 9 years ago

After watching the video, I'm betting on one of the score reel zero switches being shorted closed when they should be open. I'm assuming the relay you pulled open to start the game was the reset relay. There are 16 to check and they could be shorted in the stack.

You just need to verify the switches that pin-it has highlighted above. It's going to turn out to be a really simple and obvious problem once you spot it. That's how it always goes.

Obviously the reset relay is not unlatching at the end of the start-up sequence. This must be because of a shorted switch.

And after seeing the video, I can see it is not the actual coin switch or the reset relay would snap back closed right away.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sonic-super-straight-acrylic-pinball-project-startup?tu=sadsack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.