• Latest reply 9 years ago by Pintucky
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sonic M-T reset.JPG
Sonic M-T a.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Schematic?

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Had to disconnect the 100pt relay. It was staying on constant and I cannot figure out why.

Fighting reset it sounds like,check the playfield for a stuck switch.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Player 1-2 and Player 3-4 chatter endlessly. I would guess this means something is not telling the score motor that the scores have been reset.

In your video your reset bank is also kicking on repeatedly so whats the common.

Here is a snip of a Sonic Mars Trek which may be similar,compare to yours.
Sonic M-T a.JPGSonic M-T a.JPG

Two things allow the reset bank coil to continually engage.

Sonic M-T reset.JPGSonic M-T reset.JPG

Follow the #3 coin re contact will close,that happens because a coin switch or the start button pressed too using that contact through the credit relay allowing that #3 relay to pull in.
The #3 coin contact completes the path then the reset re locks stays locked allowing the 1-2 & 3-4 reset relays which you see clicking via the impulse scr motor cams,meanwhile the score drums should zero out and the bonus contact should open @ zero to stop and allow reset to complete.

If the score drums zero and confirm there is a visible gap @ zero break then i would look at the bonus unit.
Most likely its a bonus unit contact zero contact thats not opening {why it keeps continually resetting]and not stepping up once to allow the sequence to finish and the ball to kick out.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveFury:

I've heard some people use a hot iron and solder to fill in heavily worn brass rivets.

I have and it works fine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-count-unit-wear-option#post-931875

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sonic-super-straight-acrylic-pinball-project-startup?tu=pin-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.