• 23 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by squarebob
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Cherry-Bell-ipdb-freshened-up-bl-wh-orpalis-reduced.pdf (PDF preview)
0Cherry-Bell-Work-01 (resized).jpg
aCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up-orpalis.pdf (PDF preview)
aCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up.pdf (PDF preview)
067AA352-860E-41ED-8433-3969582B0916 (resized).jpeg
C923864E-793E-42A1-8C7D-32801B8F863E (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Cherry Bell Aux Top Eject relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago

Hi MarkG
the snippet of schematics You show in post-3: Is it from the ipdb-schematics ? Or do You have another schematics ?

Hi Ioweone
You know the ipdb-schematics and You have other schematics - a paper copy You bought and maybe a download-copy "other than ipdb" (?)

To all - have You schematics with "better quality" on "areas not good in ipdb-schematics" ? We then could put together the best areas to make "an full reasonable quality schematics" (?).

I did some (heavy) work in MS-Paint / paint.net - freshening-up / redrawing --- not finished yet. See the first PDF --- on areas I am not sure about "do, did I redraw correct ?": I put some question marks.

Some general words - a PDF usually is less data (MB) then an JPG --- if we use one of the free services on the internet to make an PDF from an JPG: Less MB of data to upload to pinside. And when the quality of an PDF is good - using a free "PDF-(Size)-Reducer": Drastically reducing storage --- see the first PDF is on my computer "650 KB of data" --- and the second PDF (orpalis reduced) is 52 KB data - in a surprising good quality. Greetings Rolf

aCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up.pdfaCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up.pdf

aCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up-orpalis.pdfaCherry-Bell-Pinside-freshening-up-orpalis.pdf

#18 6 years ago

Hi Paul
in Your post-1 You wrote "bought me an schematics --- not much better than the ipdb-schematics". In the JPG I show the worst area in the ipdb-schematics. IF (if, if) in Your paper-schematics this area is better: Please use Your mobile phone and take a picture of this area - pictures taken with an mobile-phone-camera probably are JPGs --- and You can upload Your picture. And I then can proceed "redrawing the schematics".

Did You decide to "wait for replacement stuff to come - then proceed in troubleshooting" ? Or what problem do You work-on by now ? Greetings Rolf

0Cherry-Bell-Work-01 (resized).jpg0Cherry-Bell-Work-01 (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago

EDIT: Please read post-20

Hi Paul
where are You at "trouble-shooting" ? I did not get feedback to my post-18 - I finished the "redrawing" --- see in here the PDF - lower left corner - read the text. Here in pinside I show this "reduced in size" version - the "same document" as original-PDF is 3 MB data --- the same as JPG is 5.1 MB data. If You want me to send to You these MB of data: Write me an personal message with an EMail-Address. Greetings Rolf

0Cherry-Bell-ipdb-freshened-up-bl-wh-orpalis-reduced.pdf0Cherry-Bell-ipdb-freshened-up-bl-wh-orpalis-reduced.pdf

#20 6 years ago

Hi Paul
and what do I see ? --- At schematics D-13 I left out the drawing of "Switch on 1-2 Reset-Relay" --- I corrected in my drawings. Greetings Rolf

3 weeks later
#22 6 years ago

Hi squarebob
thanks for Your post-21. I would like when You take pictures with the camera of Your mobile phone of "parts in question" - then post the picture(s) --- they can be turned / stretched a bit / a lot --- no problem as I can turn and stretch in paint.net . But I would like to use "original text" instead of typing new text (even as / when the texts are the same). Cameras on mobile phones usually make JPG- or maybe PNG-format --- easy to upload the pictures in pinside ... And then the "improved schematics" I do post in pinside.

I own an Fun Fest that I love --- You own a Fun Fest --- I made two alterations (of course I like them):
AAA - EVERY ball lost gets SINGLE bonus rewarded (Triple bonus on the last ball I do not like)
BBB - I can open the Gate on the bottom-right on EVERY set / stop of "1000 Points lit" --- see in the bottom-left corner of the JPG --- I painted red two 1000-points bulbs and made the "added wiring on the Advance-Unit" --- read here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-fun-fest-modification

It is too late in Switzerland to start "implementing Your information into Cherry Bell schematics" (((and I hope for pictures))) --- its too late to look at the mentioned (post-21) problems - I go to sleep and will do some work by tomorrow. Greetings Rolf

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sonic-cherry-bell-problems?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.