Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinkid
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I un-boxed my Iron Maiden yesterday and played all night last night. What an amazing game and the sound system is good. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the music. No offense meant to Iron Maiden fans, it's just not my thing. To remedy this, I recently purchased Pinball Browser and I'm going to work on replacing the music in Iron Maiden this weekend but I'm not sure with what yet. If you've got ideas, post them here please. There are 12 songs to replace and I think I might keep "Run for the Hills". I'd like to stick with a heavier sound to be consistent with the artwork (which is rad), but I'm open to anything.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

1. Crazy Train - Ozzy
2. System of a Down - Chop Suey
3. Tool - Vicarious
4. Iron Maiden - Run for the Hills
5. Disturbed - 10,000 Fists
6. Eminem - Rap God
7. DMX - X Gonna Give it to Ya
8. Skrillex - Bangarang
9. Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal
10. Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
11. Toto - Africa (I know this doesn't make any sense but I'd like one song that doesn't fit with the rest because I'm weird like that)
12. ...

*And really, no offense meant to IM fans

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I un-boxed my Iron Maiden yesterday and played all night last night. What an amazing game and the sound system is good. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the music. No offense meant to Iron Maiden fans, it's just not my thing. To remedy this, I recently purchased Pinball Browser and I'm going to work on replacing the music in Iron Maiden this weekend but I'm not sure with what yet. If you've got ideas, post them here please. There are 12 songs to replace and I think I might keep "Run for the Hills". I'd like to stick with a heavier sound to be consistent with the artwork (which is rad), but I'm open to anything.
Here's what I'm thinking so far:
1. Crazy Train - Ozzy
2. System of a Down - Chop Suey
3. Tool - Vicarious
4. Iron Maiden - Run for the Hills
5. Disturbed - 10,000 Fists
6. Eminem - Rap God
7. DMX - X Gonna Give it to Ya
8. Skrillex - Bangarang
9. Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal
10. Queen - Stone Cold Crazy
11. Toto - Africa (I know this doesn't make any sense but I'd like one song that doesn't fit with the rest because I'm weird like that)
12. ...
*And really, no offense meant to IM fans

Interesting choices....

1. Sure, why not.
2. Really? Not a better song?
3. See #2
4. THATS the maiden song you keep??
5. See #2
6. Oh god no.
7. See #6
8. See #6
9. See #2
10. LOL, ok, sure.

Honestly I think I would rather just put generic instrumental metal songs on this machine over any of that with words. It would still fit the theme, and you wouldnt have rap blaring at you while Eddie barks orders at you.

Im not a big fan of Maiden, but I rock pretty hard while playing this game. At home, I may want to change it, but I would NEVER put a hip hop/rap song on a pin. I like rap, dont get me wrong. I just dont think it goes well with pinball.

#3 5 years ago

Why are you putting a rap song on this list? I like Rap God, but it doesn't fit the theme at all. Same with Toto's Africa. I got some ideas:

Anything by: (favorite song here)

Five Finger Death Punch - (The Bleeding)
Sevendust - (Black)
Static X - (Dirthouse)

Individual Song:
Cancer Bats - Sabotage (it's a metal remake of the Beastie Boys song, and it's awesome with this theme)

#4 5 years ago

Cancer Bats -Sabotage is an awesome addition! And yeah, maybe putting rap on this wouldn’t really fit. Still in the spitballing stage

#5 5 years ago

How about as many songs as you can get off of the 1st 2 Maiden albums w/Dianno. Since they overlooked it w/the game. Lets just forget the best songs and singer......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/songs-to-replace-iron-maiden-songs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.