6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Fanatic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

So, it was about 9pm last night and we got our kids to bed. Usually that means a little television and then to bed ourselves. So, I came downstairs after tucking in children, and my wife offers up, "You wanna drink some wine and play pinball?"

Wow! That was out of left field as she rarely plays even though she supports me having this hobby. We each drink a couple glasses of wine and play one game on each of my pins. She actually beats me on WOZ which was great.

WOZ is the only game she really, really enjoys. She could care less if I sell any of the other pins, but she even confirmed with me that we are never selling WOZ. I just installed the 1.22 update so it is even getting better.

Hopefully I can have more evenings like last night. I also hope you folks get to enjoy this hobby with the ones you love. Have a great day.

Darin

#2 6 years ago

That's sweet. Doubtful my wife would do that. She is not a big fan of my hobby. Although i did convince her once a while back to play some strip pinball!!

#3 6 years ago

Nice! Mrs. tamoore will play if I ask her, but I don't think she's ever asked me to play...

#4 6 years ago

Awesome! I came home from work last friday and mentioned the MMR release casually......my wife says " you only live once, just do it." My first NIB incoming

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Awesome! I came home from work last friday and mentioned the MMR release casually......my wife says " you only live once, just do it." My first NIB incoming

Congrats. I really like my MM. I play better on it than anything else.

#6 6 years ago

Yeah its really cool when your significant other enjoys the things you do. Pinball is a must for this house we both enjoy it. And now we found the joust pin that was at expo game room. It was a blast and now i am looking for one to have.

#7 6 years ago

I'm lucky to have a companion who likes pinball too.
    No begging to stretch the budget for a new purchase here! I just take her along when I go look at a prospect.
    Then, I have a rational, grounded mind with which to exchange feedback - she helps keep my enthusiasm (foolishness) in check and supports spending money where it counts.
    The pinballs also enjoy a prominent space inside the home - as opposed to the garage/storage area game rooms I've seen.

I love my sweetheart. She's the best.
    Now to get to work on that strip pinball idea I read about somewhere.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 60.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries
    $ 26.50
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    $ 45.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 20.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside