9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by parkway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I posted in the bugs section and sent Robin a PM, but was curious if anyone else was having the same problem. All my "wanted" ads are coming up as "for sale" ads until you click on them; then they show they are a wanted ad. I have people sending me messages to buy pins that I myself am looking for because of this. Anyone else having this problem? I've deleted and re-posted ads multiple times to make sure I'm not clicking "for sale" by accident and I'm not.

1 week later
    #3 9 years ago

This has apparently been fixed (for me anyway). New and existing ads are now showing properly. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/something-weird-with-marketplace?tu=parkway and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.