(Topic ID: 66356)

Something supposed to be here on Al's Garage Band to prevent stuck balls?

By toddsvec

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20131014_125808_779.jpg
image.jpg
image-389.jpg
image.jpg
StuckBall-861.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I've only played this about 20 times and gotten the ball hung up here above the guitar 3 times. Am I missing something here?

StuckBall-861.JPGStuckBall-861.JPG
#3 10 years ago

Any chance you can send a pic Matt? Thanks!

#14 10 years ago

Thanks for these, I'll figure out something, mine is for sure missing (and no spotlight)

#17 10 years ago

Thanks a bunch. For sure don't have that, will try to make something.

#18 10 years ago

Again if I could ask for a little help from you AGB or other Alvin G owners, on mine, someone has done some business in the coin door, first off put together wrong so the flaps don't open, and when I got it on both coin mech switches had the green wire (with lug) disconnected, the center lugs have white/grey soldered to the middle lug. Not thinking much of it I plugged the green wires to the top lug and didn't get any action when I flipped the switch, open or closed. So I stuck them on the bottom and apparently it's in a closed state there, which seems backwards, cause upon hooking it up, either one, i got a credit but here's the weird thing, upon starting a game, it ALWAYS starts a 2 player game, with the green wires hooked up to the bottom switches. So I think it's obvious that it should be in a normally open state, on my game that means the top & bottom lugs. Just interested if there's something else weird in my game.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Sounds like you're missing the diode on the bottom..

Well I sure am. And I almost didn't post this question cause I thought it sounded too silly!

#22 10 years ago

It's hidden, is that diode going from the bottom to the middle lug? Or top?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/something-supposed-to-be-here-on-als-garage-band-to-prevent-stuck-balls?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.