Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cnv0275.jpg
Cnv0278.jpg
Cnv0277.jpg
Cnv0276.jpg
#1 10 years ago

So I hit the road to play some pinball in the "wild" and these two guys hog the Pin! What the Hell!

Cnv0276.jpgCnv0276.jpg

Just Kidding! Had a fun time playing/learning America's Most Haunted with Charlie and Ben on location. Yes I said out in the "Wild", "On Location." I didn't even know they were going to pop in. The two were going over the pin they put out to see how it was doing and doing things that were way, way, way over my head. Thanks again Charlie and Ben for a fun day! I am sorry for laughing out loud at some of the call outs, multiple times I should add. Oh and thanks to you I need to sell something so I can get a AMH! My Corvette, not a pin but Car!

Cnv0277.jpgCnv0277.jpg
Cnv0278.jpgCnv0278.jpg
Cnv0275.jpgCnv0275.jpg

#2 10 years ago

That's one I wish were closer. Either that, or I that I was closer to it.

#3 10 years ago

where is the game? I guess i could just email ben. lol.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

where is the game? I guess i could just email ben. lol.

Or find Chucks post about having it on location in his town.

LTG : )™

#5 10 years ago

This is the first full prototype game we built. The community wanted it to stay in Benton (our home town) so they bought it. How nice is that?!

LTG : )™

#6 10 years ago

From Spooky's Facebook page:

Huge HUGE day for us. Couldn't be prouder of our little band of pinball rebels. Our "show game" prototype #1 is now in its permanent home... our favorite Benton watering hole, Lawrence's Pub and Eatery! .25 cents a game... so play yer' brains out!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

our favorite Benton watering hole

Yep road trip to Benton, didn't know what watering hole it was at but the first one I walked into it was there! .25 a game and $2 PBR!

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from tmac:

Yep road trip to Benton, didn't know what watering hole it was at but the first one I walked into it was there! .25 a game and $2 PBR!

Great grub there too.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Great grub there too.

Yeah! the boys had a pizza I did a Bacon cheeseburger and fries and of course more PBR.

#10 10 years ago

I won't be able to make it back to Benton until after MGC, oh well I guess I will have to play it a ton at MGC!

#11 10 years ago

awesome. I drive through Benton at least twice a week for work. I know where my extra quarters are going...

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from adaman25:

I know where my extra quarters are going...

I am about an 1 1/2 hr drive to the Lawrence's Pub but already trying to find time to get back there to play!

#13 10 years ago

I am up for a road trip on Saturday if anyone is up for it.

Will they have the Badgers game on?

#14 10 years ago

I have to work! To answer your question, State Law says you must have the Badger game on in a Bar on Saturday. Look it up

#15 10 years ago

Unfortunately I cannot make it saturday either. I did stop in and play the game this afternoon. Plays very well. Did have one instance when the backround music stopped after I completed a mode but, started back up with the next ball. This game is pretty hard and the tilt is set pretty tight with no warnings. It also did not let me enter my initials when I beat the high score (no wonder it was still so low). But anyway can't complain too much when your playing a brand new game for only $0.25/ game.

#16 10 years ago

Glad to hear the game wasn't too easy. That's been one of my few concerns as many highly skilled players frequent my house.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from adaman25:

This game is pretty hard

There were times I had some good ball times but also at times the Pin was making fun of my skill level!

#18 10 years ago

Sorry about the hair tilt, we forgot to change that on our last update.

They'll be a brand new "blue" AMH at MGC! With proper tilt

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

They'll be a brand new "blue" AMH at MGC!

Ben will AMH be in a room again this year? or out in the main area like WOZ was last year?

#20 10 years ago

Not sure actually. It's going to be a Blue version I know that.

#21 10 years ago

Where ever it is put I will find it !

#22 10 years ago

If you live under a rock, both America's Most Haunted and Pinball Zombies will be at Midwest Gaming Classic, playable. That is all go about your business.

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/something-spooky-about-playing-a-game-in-the-wild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.