Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by JethroP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I just picked up a Bally BAZAAR and got it working today. I have several EM's, but none of them do what this one is doing. Not sure if it is working correctly or not. When I score a point (make a switch contact on the playfield), the point relay picks up, then the 0-9 match unit solenoid fires (same time as the point relay), but the solenoid stays energized for maybe a full second, then the score reel moves and the score reel solenoid stays energized for 1-2 seconds. So basically, when I make a point switch on the playfleid, it takes about 3 seconds until the point is scored and all the solenoid buzzings stop. Is this normal?

#2 5 years ago

You mean, bizarre!

#3 5 years ago

their iznt a gud spillchecker on this pisnide wesbite.

#4 5 years ago

The time delay got so bad yesterday...I mean, the relay buzzing didn't stop. So, I decided to investigate and found the 10 point replay was really sluggish. Investigating further, found there was some tape and tape goo (adhesive) in between the solenoid core and the armature plate keeping the parts from moving freely. Cleaned that all up and the relay snaps and points score quickly now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/something-bazaar-about-bazaar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.