Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160617_150524_(resized).jpg
20160617_150515_(resized).jpg
tokenacceptor3_(resized).jpg
tokenacceptor2_(resized).jpg
tokenacceptor1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PPS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

We have a bunch of antiqued International tokens that we will soon be putting up for sale ... stay tuned.

[email protected]

5 months later
#21 7 years ago

We have a pallet of SC Intl Tokens (antique version which have not been offered), those will be available in batches of probably 15-20 shortly. Domestic token acceptors can be adjusted to accept these. They will be available shortly (probably next 1-2 weeks) on the PPS site.

thanks.
Planetary Pinball

3 months later
#47 7 years ago

We have finally gotten the SC Antique tokens on the PPS Store! As well as some of the Texas Pinball Festival tokens.

Here is the story on these - they were made when the domestic tokens were made many years ago using original tooling and correct material and never sold. 6 of the tokens were made in 'antique' finish and they were 'supposed' to be -1 thru -6 BUT of course the supplier mixed up the 2 different 'armored' truck tokens and made the wrong one, and that never got fixed.

So, what we have are 6 tokens International size 1.19" (and will work in all SC games - for domestic mechs you need to bent a prong on the mech to accept the slightly different size vs the domestic one. If anyone has that link please post it.

We have what we have of each and then we will be out, probably for a long time as we have the company that has the original tooling still, but they are quoting astronomical prices and quantities due to the special material required (it's not just 'normal' material and they have to order it).

Anyways, they are on the PPS site and I think ther is a limit on each of them until we see what the demand is and then I can relax that.

You can find them here:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=GS-3782

Thanks for your patience ... [email protected]

#48 7 years ago

If anyone wants larger quantities - email me and I can check as things go in the next week and see if I can get you covered ...

rick

#52 7 years ago

I will check again with the supplier again and are checking with Wayne in AU as he had run the Intl ones years ago ... stay tuned.

Interest is fine but having been in this rodeo for awhile ... anyways ... stay tuned.

Rick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PPS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-please-repro-sc-tokens?tu=PPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.