Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mr68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

And frankly I think I used great restraint in commenting about him and I even used a disclaimer.
    OPMr68 said:

This was your first mistake, you sugar coated the dirt and this always ends badly.
    It's like grandma used to say "that sugar will rot your teeth".
    Bald with rotten teeth is no way to go through life son.
    I don't really know where I am going with this or what it has to do with the price of pins in China but that maid needs a California Duster for those pins since they will be around for awhile.
    You want something that will pick up the dust not just push it under the glass rails.
    Those dusters used to be quality, now they are held onto the handle with 4 cheeky ass staples and the first time you shake it the damn thing falls apart and you have to remove the staples and glue and screw it back together.
    They don't have glue in China?

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Good point, Tracelifter. Potential buyers should closely inspect the machine's exterior for brush strokes.

Always and you have to remember these pins are from his "personal collection" and that is always reflected in the price.
    I hope they don't sell here since you posted the ad you will be responsible for the fees incurred and will be writing a check to Robin for the long dollar.

#87 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkroeck25:

What's the topic of this thread? ....Oh yeah, games for sale in Denver .

I thought it was about dust on overpriced games and the maids who dust them?

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I wonder how many Pinsiders are disappointed this thread didn't blow up and there's a friendly resolution between Inhomearcades and myself. That's the power of an apology, taking a step back and going private.

First you suck us in then you gimp us out!
    Very disappointed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-is-unloading-a-bunch-of-games-in-denver?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.