Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mr68
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-1.jpeg
    There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

#46 - their,
    #49 - you're

whew... I feel a lot better now.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

#46 - their,
    #49 - you're
    whew... I feel a lot better now.

But you missed #19, #29, and #38.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

But you missed #19, #29, and #38.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service

I try to give 3 strikes.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

A dumb ass neighbor of mine got caught with the nanny on the kitchen table what a stupid f@#k hot wife as well

Just because she's hot, that doesn't mean anything about the relationship, or possibly lack there of... What is it a comedian said? For every woman, there is someone tired of putting up with her sh$$.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

For every woman, there is someone tired of putting up with her sh$$.

I remember the dirtier version.

"For every smoking hot wife, there is a man that is tired of F'in her."

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

Because people like you are what's wrong with pinside.

When did it become a crime in the US of A for someone to state his OPINION? Lighten up.

#57 8 years ago

Because people like you are what's wrong with pinside.

When did it become a crime in the US of A for someone to state his OPINION? Lighten up. No need to attack Kim; either express your opinion, or move on.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

And frankly I think I used great restraint in commenting about him and I even used a disclaimer.
    OPMr68 said:

This was your first mistake, you sugar coated the dirt and this always ends badly.
    It's like grandma used to say "that sugar will rot your teeth".
    Bald with rotten teeth is no way to go through life son.
    I don't really know where I am going with this or what it has to do with the price of pins in China but that maid needs a California Duster for those pins since they will be around for awhile.
    You want something that will pick up the dust not just push it under the glass rails.
    Those dusters used to be quality, now they are held onto the handle with 4 cheeky ass staples and the first time you shake it the damn thing falls apart and you have to remove the staples and glue and screw it back together.
    They don't have glue in China?

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

When did it become a crime in the US of A for someone to state his OPINION? Lighten up.

Thanks, Joe but please don't worry about it. I gave Inhomearcades a spanking about a year ago on Pinside and he's never gotten over it.

#60 8 years ago

Don't forget guys, crack is whack.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Those dusters used to be quality

Good point, Tracelifter. Potential buyers should closely inspect the machine's exterior for brush strokes.

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Good point, Tracelifter. Potential buyers should closely inspect the machine's exterior for brush strokes.

Always and you have to remember these pins are from his "personal collection" and that is always reflected in the price.
    I hope they don't sell here since you posted the ad you will be responsible for the fees incurred and will be writing a check to Robin for the long dollar.

#63 8 years ago

FYI: This morning, after only one day, six of his ten ads have been taken down. Only SM, IM, WD, & WWE remain.

That doesn't mean he sold them and I strongly suspect he may have taken them off the market in a change heart. He is a flaky seller after all. (Dust joke)

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Thanks, Joe but please don't worry about it. I gave Inhomearcades a spanking about a year ago on Pinside and he's never gotten over it.

Ha. Just because I stop arguing with you or stop responding doesn't mean you gave me a spanking. Get over yourself.

The reason I said anything to you in this post is because your jealously and attitude about another collector not only made you look like an idiot but pinsiders in general look bad. It's remarks like yours that keep great collectors off this site. Like it or not, it's the truth.

#65 8 years ago

This thread is gold.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

When did it become a crime in the US of A for someone to state his OPINION? Lighten up. No need to attack Kim; either express your opinion, or move on.

Crime? Never said it was. I expressed my opinion as to what is wrong with this site and yet you have a problem with that? How is it you can be selective with what you find is a fair opinion to express and what is not?

It would be great to see this place turn around, but the reality is it likely won't. Too many people here get jealous, judge, say smart ass non constructive things to people on here and it pushes a lot of people away. This site is suffering with the changes in format and member attitude.

#67 8 years ago

Holy crap, Inhomearcades, my sincere apology. I have totally confused you with someone else. My apologies to Pinside as well.
    I didn't spank you in any past conversation and in fact we had a good resolution in private.

I didn't deserve your, I'm whats wrong with Pinside comment but you didn't deserve my retaliation comment either. You're a good guy, we just disagree on some things.

Inhomearcades, I will send you a private message.

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Holy crap, Inhomearcades, my sincere apology. I have totally confused you with someone else. My apologies to Pinside as well.
    I didn't spank you in any past conversation and in fact we had a good resolution in private.
    I didn't deserve your, I'm whats wrong with Pinside comment but you didn't deserve my retaliation comment either. You're a good guy, we just disagree on some things.
    Inhomearcades, I will send you a private message.

No apology needed. I am now so confused I have no idea what's going on. I never take anything personally or really remember once I move on to the next thread so sometimes my memory sucks. All is good.

#69 8 years ago

No apology needed. I am now so confused I have no idea what's going on. I never take anything personally or really remember once I move on to the next thread so sometimes my memory sucks. All is good.

Perhaps it was a real spanking when you guys were using the ball gag and paddle? I've got the pics somewhere, hold on. That was a great night!

Spankfest 2014 @ Mr68's houseSpankfest 2014 @ Mr68's house

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Perhaps it was a real spanking when you guys were using the ball gag and paddle? I've got the pics somewhere, hold on. That was a great night!
    Spankfest 2014 @ Mr68's house

I still have that rubber taste in my mouth.

#71 8 years ago

I still have that rubber taste in my mouth.

It never goes away, believe me...

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

He does this every year. He lists about his entire collection around the holidays to try and get top dollar. He's not attached to very much of it.

Why would anyone acquire such a recent collection of pinballs only to sell them?

#73 8 years ago

Lots of reasons, most of them not stellar.

Quoted from reynolds531:

Why would anyone acquire such a recent collection of pinballs only to sell them?

#74 8 years ago

Fuck'n A our thumbs down are back ! Sorry, this thread was my 1st stop.

#75 8 years ago

Be at the 1-Up next week though. See ya there !

#76 8 years ago

I wonder how many Pinsiders are disappointed this thread didn't blow up and there's a friendly resolution between Inhomearcades and myself. That's the power of an apology, taking a step back and going private.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I wonder how many Pinsiders are disappointed this thread didn't blow up and there's a friendly resolution between Inhomearcades and myself. That's the power of an apology, taking a step back and going private.

Yeah, that was bullshit! Get back to arguing and raise the entertainment value.

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Lots of reasons, most of them not stellar.

The mystery deepens.

#79 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah, that was bullshit! Get back to arguing and raise the entertainment value.

You're not wearing pants in that avatar are you? Very effective when yelling.

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

You're not wearing pants in that Avatar are you? Very effective when yelling.

I never do.

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not. The thumbs down thief returned it in the dark of night on Robin's doorstep, no questions axed, so I'm good.

There is hope for the lampshade and translite.

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Be at the 1-Up next week though.

Nice! Can't go wrong with either location.

#83 8 years ago

I'm impressed with how you can forcefully point with both hands on your hips.

#84 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'm impressed with how you can forcefully point with both hands on your hips.

It was the only thing I learned how to do in college.

#85 8 years ago

What's the topic of this thread? ....Oh yeah, games for sale in Denver .

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkroeck25:

He has now re-listed the Kiss for sale. Also, late this morning he re-listed his Addams Family and about an hour later he took the ad down again.

I'm getting dizzy.

Quoted from Mr68:

FYI: This morning, after only one day, six of his ten ads have been taken down. Only SM, IM, WD, & WWE remain.

#87 8 years ago
    Quoted from jkroeck25:

I thought it was about dust on overpriced games and the maids who dust them?

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

First you suck us in then you gimp us out!
    Very disappointed.

#89 8 years ago

There is a HUO America's Most Haunted and what looks like a nice Twilight Zone for sale in Denver also.

#90 8 years ago

He should fly me out, Ill dust them off with my balls then he would get full price.

#91 8 years ago

Anyone check out the EBD? I might be interested if it's in nice shape and no one else has picked it up.

#92 8 years ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone check out the EBD? I might be interested if it's in nice shape and no one else has picked it up.

I'm pretty sure its already gone, Wes. I shot him an email late afternoon yesterday and have not gotten a reply.
    Or maybe someone wised him up that I'm a trouble maker.

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

There is a HUO America's Most Haunted and what looks like a nice Twilight Zone for sale in Denver also.

I know the guy but have not done business with him yet. He has a solid reputation in our area.

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-is-unloading-a-bunch-of-games-in-denver/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.