(Topic ID: 288485)

Someone go grab this. Too far for me to go. Pittsburg area.

By DGMartin

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dhard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 3 years ago

“It is located in the basement and must be taken up two flights of outdoor stairs to the parking lot.”

I’m out!

#3 3 years ago

A fridge cart with a single strap, piece of cake.

#4 3 years ago

Pittsburgh is spelled with an “H”... you ain’t gonna get no help from the local crew if you spell the name incorrectly. Yinzers take the spelling seriously.

#5 3 years ago

I'm not asking for help, I'm just pointing out a great deal.

#6 3 years ago

Pittsburg, KS?

#7 3 years ago

I checked it out this morning, went to look at it again and now the link doesnt work. Probably sold already.

#8 3 years ago

I tired buying it sent a message the second it was listed. Lady replied back in the morning saying someone else was buying it. I assume someone offered more cash for it.

#9 3 years ago

Oh well.

#10 3 years ago

What was it?

#11 3 years ago

A STTNG for $13 K

#12 3 years ago

I saw it for a second. I think it was a f14 for like $450 or something crazy cheap

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

I saw it for a second. I think it was a f14 for like $450 or something crazy cheap

I thought it was an early solid state for 175, but can't remember the title.

#14 3 years ago

You have to be really fast in the Pittsburgh area if a deal pops up. Loads of collectors/players here. I don't even know what this one was, but if it was a good deal, it wouldn't last a minute in Pittsburgh.

#15 3 years ago

It was a Laser Cue for $199

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mank:

It was a Laser Cue for $199

This! Game wouldn't boot. There was also a stipulation about having to move it up 2 stories of exterior, snow covered stairs.

#17 3 years ago

That's some funny shit right there

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-go-grab-this-too-far-for-me-to-go-pittsburg-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.