(Topic ID: 71276)

Someone asked Gary if the new ST theme was in the game!!!! and....

By RogerKlotz27

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

great-thread.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RogerKlotz27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

The question was "Why isn't the theme in the videos in the game?"

Gary Responds "I don't know........."

Might be the lamest answer of all time, color me disappointed.

#3 10 years ago

I hope it is, it's in the advertisements and is so epic!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Perhaps the president if the company doesn't feel the need to micro manage every aspect of the game? I don't think the answer is that lame.

His time is done, spend his twilight year drinking instead of running a company. He doesn't know about music in his games but he'll explain about Vodka brands till the cows come home.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Yep, that was me. I wound up chatting with Waison for about 20 minutes at Expo, and according to what he told me, the new theme is not in the pin due to the high cost of licensing.
Which makes me wonder....this is the second time they've used the new theme in the promo video. How can they use it there, but not in the pin?
Things that make you go, "Hmmmm"....
Later,
EV

THis is what I say, seems bogus... Get to work on this Stern Boys!

#26 10 years ago

Just put the song in

#29 10 years ago

Any updates on the power pack? or that lovvvvvvvvellly theme music!!!!???

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Do you also talk just to hear yourself talk, like you post because you feel like you have to say something no matter how stupid?

Did you watch his "Presentation"?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

lol, Isn't this what we should ALL aspire to?

It wasn't a slight. It was clearly his primary focus and its fine, everyone's time comes. If you had any CEO babbling on about nonsense for 30 minutes, any board of directors would terminate them that day. But Stern Pinball has no Board of Directors, and Gary inherited it from his father.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I just played ST Pro on route and it's got the original ST theme in there (which was also in the new movies during the end credits). That's the REAL ST theme music for most...and it's in the game! Aside from that, the game has some really great music...original David Thiel tunes I'm guessing. Enjoy it!

The REAL music? Show me the defining music to the two new movies, you won't pick the one during the end credits. If it is the better pick then why aren't they advertising with it?

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Do you also talk just to hear yourself talk, like you post because you feel like you have to say something no matter how stupid?

I love clicking on threads that don't interest me and than offering up insults because someone has a differing opinion.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

You guys can edit the music in the roms, quit bellyaching over a moot issue.

They don't integrate seamlessly. Stop clicking the thread if you don't want to participate. That goes to you 9 thumb uppers as well.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Yeah, since the investors bailed him out a few years back, technically this is correct.

Why would you bail Gary out? Did you see the presentation?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It's the same presentation that Gary has made 100000000 times.
If you are familiar with pinball, you know exactly what to expect when you go see it.

And people are here defending this guy? I don't get it.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wow. What a putz.

Enjoy Woz....

1 week later
#61 10 years ago

The game is amazing, but after watching the 1st movie again tonight, The new theme song would take it to an even higher level. That Warp shot is so addicting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RogerKlotz27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-asked-gary-if-the-new-st-theme-was-in-the-game-and?tu=RogerKlotz27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.