(Topic ID: 71276)

Someone asked Gary if the new ST theme was in the game!!!! and....

By RogerKlotz27

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

great-thread.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Wow. What a putz.

#52 10 years ago

Coming out and saying Gary's speeches lack substance is like saying the sky is blue. There are a LOT of different types of people at these shows, you have to understand that you are not his audience.

Gary is a big picture guy, and I happen to not agree with some of his decisions, but he's kept pinball alive in a time where it just about went away. Stern has an EXTREMELY conservative business strategy, because they know what it's like to be on the brink of gone. So yah, I'm sorry if they haven't shelled out to have your stupid theme song in there, there are other issues.

I think it's wrong to release games with no code, but people keep buying them so I understand why they do it. They are trying to make MONEY so they can make more games. Unfinished, uninspired, it is what it is as long as people keep buying them.

You just generally have no idea what you're talking about.

Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Did you watch his "Presentation"?

#53 10 years ago

They don't integrate seamlessly. Stop clicking the thread if you don't want to participate. That goes to you 9 thumb uppers as well.

says "the dude with more thumbs down than anyone else" guy. make it 10 thumbs up!

#54 10 years ago

The REAL music? Show me the defining music to the two new movies, you won't pick the one during the end credits. If it is the better pick then why aren't they advertising with it?

Just because they used a track for a promotion doesn't mean they're advertising that music as a feature. Look at Mediahouse's past Stern promo videos. Avengers uses the movie music - the game doesn't. If I remember correctly, the first Metallica promo has some music that isn't even Metallica!

Anyway - the ST game has THIS music from the movie in it, which is also iconic classic ST music. Personally, I'm much more impressed that they used this.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wow. What a putz.

Enjoy Woz....

#56 10 years ago

I do. Daily. And hobbit too. And I'm working on Internet connectivity for both as we speak.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

well then start sending them to the shows and let Gary stay Home

The people that go to shows are typically sales and marketing types. The people collectors want to see are designers and software guys, but they all clam up with the detailed questions collectors want answers to (what is the next title? when is the software going to be finished?). Gary is friendly and frankly more open about those sort of questions than his employees, so it is what it is.

#59 10 years ago

ROFL!

1 week later
#60 10 years ago

Yes ,Absolutely Gary is very friendly and nice, But his guys Gomez And Ritchie do not seem to clam up.. I never met them , I would like to w/o going to Chicago .

#61 10 years ago

The game is amazing, but after watching the 1st movie again tonight, The new theme song would take it to an even higher level. That Warp shot is so addicting.

#62 10 years ago

The game is amazing, but after watching the 1st movie again tonight, The new theme song would take it to an even higher level. That Warp shot is so addicting.

Would love it but it ain't gonna happen due to $$$$.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/someone-asked-gary-if-the-new-st-theme-was-in-the-game-and/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.